PDA

View Full Version : Something that bothers me about the Gems

twins44
03-01-12, 06:06 PM
If one chooses not not buy gems and work for them it is very upsetting that you can easily used them accidentally. When preparing the food one wrong press and there goes 5 gems. I have lost over 20 because of this. I don't understand why it can't be store someone. It's really not right. What do other people do about it.

bobbyrae
03-01-12, 06:12 PM
We scream and tear out our hair and then scream some more.

This is an ongoing issue which, unfortunately, doesn't seem to have a solution anywhere in sight. So...try to be very very careful when tapping.

twins44
03-01-12, 06:18 PM
Yeah it is pretty devastating. I didn't even know that it happen. I suppose that is done to encourage people to buy gems.

bobbyrae
03-01-12, 06:29 PM
Yeah it is pretty devastating. I didn't even know that it happen. I suppose that is done to encourage people to buy gems.
Bingo!!!! Lol...

lin77
03-01-12, 06:38 PM
It is a very poor design of the game! Very retarded! >:(

iusedtobedigusr
03-01-12, 06:42 PM
Yep and since TL. Wants to be an Established Company and SELL IT, really poor or idiotic in my opinion.

twins44
03-01-12, 06:43 PM
It is the reason I stoped playying for few months. Also I never get my full money amount. Some people will pay for gems ,others won't. That's just the way it is.

sganderson8688
03-01-12, 07:04 PM
This has happened to me also and it could all be alleviated if they just added a pop-up box asking "Are you sure you want to...." before actually taking our gems....my puppy jumped up in my lap just after I bought my food for the night and she happened to step on my iPhone and amazingly all my food was ready and I lost over 50 gems...this issue could and should be corrected.