PDA

View Full Version : quest

angie_93
03-01-12, 10:50 AM
hi, I'm not able to see any quests in bakery story. there is nothing shown on the left side.
I already made an update, but I'm not able to make any quests
can somebody help me please? :)

queentina3
03-01-12, 10:57 AM
If you're using an iOS device you need to have Bakery Valentine's downloaded onto your device. If you're using an Android device, they don't have goals offered to them at the moment.

angie_93
03-01-12, 11:07 AM
ohh okay, yes I use android. ??hm so if I would play Bakerystory with another device (Iphone), it would work? :) Thanks for your answer!

queentina3
03-01-12, 11:54 AM
Yes, if you use any iOS device and download the valentine's version you'll get the goals. But be aware that you'll need to transfer your existing TL games (all of them) to the new device if you want to keep playing with what you have now and not start from scratch. They don't allow just one game to transfer, all games have to transfer.

Hope that helps. :)

TheRandomDude
03-01-12, 03:56 PM
Yes, if you use any iOS device and download the valentine's version you'll get the goals. But be aware that you'll need to transfer your existing TL games (all of them) to the new device if you want to keep playing with what you have now and not start from scratch. They don't allow just one game to transfer, all games have to transfer.

Hope that helps. :)

Btw it is literally impossible to transfer one game, no matter what even if u transfer one game using the self transfer with a storm8 game, once u transfer with one game, all of UR games will automatically transfer

queentina3
03-01-12, 04:03 PM
Btw it is literally impossible to transfer one game, no matter what even if u transfer one game using the self transfer with a storm8 game, once u transfer with one game, all of UR games will automatically transfer

Sorry, I didn't mean for that to come out like that, it was more of a warning that if they wanted only 1 game to transfer that actually all would transfer on them. :P

angie_93
03-03-12, 09:21 AM
Thank you for the answer :))