PDA

View Full Version : Making Money in FS

Purplum
03-01-12, 10:21 AM
I play a lot of the story games and I find Fashion Story to be, by far, the hardest to earn money in (and therefore expand). Anyone have any tips I could try? Thanks for any suggestions! ^-^

estiquesophy
03-01-12, 11:50 AM
I play a lot of the story games and I find Fashion Story to be, by far, the hardest to earn money in (and therefore expand). Anyone have any tips I could try? Thanks for any suggestions! ^-^

The following is what I posted 2 weeks ago.Please take a look.

Re: advice for increasing sales
I followed Kooky's advice to place more items near the door. I bought another extra door and placed it near the rear end of the ship. I also placed another cashier there where there's clothes and shoes. The strange thing is customers that pay at the rear end cashier will not exit by the rear door. They will walk to the front and exit by the main doors. I then placed another cashier near one row of clothers I displayed to experiment if I place cashiers near the clothes if my sales will increase. So far, the result is positive. Most of my clothers are gone overnight. Also, I ordered more $5 clothings. I tried to put slow moving items near the door and they are usually gone within hours. I have a permanent display of bridal gowns coupled with swan dress and all the accessories that cost $5 each. They have to reordered everyday because they are near the door. I hope this information helps. I'll still experiment new ways to increase my sales and my results in the forum.

laVirtualCloset
03-01-12, 12:07 PM
You may already be familar with the tips in the thread below but I found them to be very helpful. It's the guide I use to play the game. Particularly, limiting shop decor purchases. I didn't focus on decorating my shop until the shop earned a million dollars. It took me about 4 weeks from downloading the game to hit this sales level. Not sure if that's fast or slow but its the length it took with only purchasing merchandise, shop expansions, white paint for the walls, 4 basic dressing rooms, 2 basic floor mirrors, 4 walled mirrors, and 36 yellow tiles at $250 ea.

Here is the thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11343-Tips-and-Tricks&highlight=shawa13

laVirtualCloset
03-01-12, 12:14 PM
Forgot to add . . . I had zero neighbors for the first two weeks but I used the Community tab heavily to visit shops for tipping and posting on players' walls. I got a lot of return visits and tried to do a lot of repeat business from my Wall. I waited until reaching star 3 before requesting neigbhors so invitees could see that I was a neighbor who would tip and post and hopefully I would attract the same type of neighbor.

mysweetshoppe
03-24-12, 11:47 AM
How do I get different items to give to neighbors. I've been playing for over a year and still the same red sweater, black pumps, handbag, and black slacks. I want to gift something else. Don't know how.

kooky panda
03-24-12, 12:11 PM
How do I get different items to give to neighbors. I've been playing for over a year and still the same red sweater, black pumps, handbag, and black slacks. I want to gift something else. Don't know how.

There are the only gifts to send.

suttonpublic
03-24-12, 12:26 PM
I don't know how do restart the game, pet shop story I spent all my money on upgrading the beagles habitat, no more money left, help!

kooky panda
03-24-12, 04:21 PM
I don't know how do restart the game, pet shop story I spent all my money on upgrading the beagles habitat, no more money left, help!

There is not an option to restart a game. You will get some bonus coins every morning. Also collect your coins from your pets to collect money money.