PDA

View Full Version : Devs! How to Communicate with Your Gamers

Telynau
10-31-10, 03:17 PM
This is a more ticklish topic.

Many of us are aware of Apple iTunes App Approval process. It may take 10 to 14 days to have an update approved once submitted.

Devs, via Norman, please tell us: "An update was submitted on 00 Month 0000, to Apple for approval. Anticipate an update notice from Apple iTunes around 00 Month 0000. You must download this update via iTunes."

Devs, please communicate with us, even on Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Even after your core business hours. It is paramount in todays "wired" environment.

Forums are a major "face time" for Devs. These Forums are live 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 & 3/4 p.m. Please have a "presence" in these Forums. TeamLava may only operate Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST and everyone needs evenings/weekends off... Yet, Forums never "close for business". Your Story Franchise is an international phenomena!

Please take this as constructive suggestions from someone who has spent decades in communication industry. Computers never sleep. The sun is always shining somewhere on this Big Blue Marble we call The Earth.

And, saying "Contact Customer Support with your concerns..." does not help Gamers in real-time, especially when there is a Forum available.

Unregistered
10-31-10, 04:50 PM
Bang on! If they would only just sat they are aware and working on, most reasonable ppl would understand. But to ignore their players, not even acknowledge they are aware of this issue, is just turning their regular supporters against them. I defend them most of the time, but this problem has been all weekend and not even a peep from them. It onlybsays they completely disrespect their customers.

Say hi to sgt. Bull for me, and let him know he can use one of my stations whenever he visits 

Chez PooPoo
10-31-10, 06:51 PM
What TeamLava is saying, by not saying anything, not maintaining dialogue with their customers, is they they don't give a rat's arse about us.

I am done "donating" money to devs who don't give a rat's arse about their customers. The customers are NUMBER ONE when you have a free app and rely on in-game purchases for your income. So learn to treat your customers properly, TeamLava.