PDA

View Full Version : Urgent! My zoo is deconstructing!

MononcBob
02-29-12, 08:42 PM
Ok so somone messed with my iPhone date and hour and i only noticed it when i went on zoo story 2, when it said it was syncing time with server time. I exited zoo story and fixed it, but when i went back to zoo story, breeding time and construction time were reseted. Not too bad. But then everytime i would touch an habitat, even if it was a full family, build time would restart. Im affraid it Will restart m'y zoo...

greygull
02-29-12, 09:05 PM
Try restarting your device, or deleting and redownloading your game. Your game is saved on TLs servers. Let us know if it keeps happening after trying those.

SugarOverdose
04-01-12, 05:02 AM
I'm experiencing the same, sort of. With help of my nbrs I've completed the parts requested for a Axilotl habitat. After that I've bought a mate for that animal my zoo closed. Pooooff! Now it's incomplete again, have to request for parts again. Already tried restarting the game and even uninstall and reinstall. Still incomplete :(

SugarOverdose
04-01-12, 07:03 AM
I'm experiencing the same, sort of. With help of my nbrs I've completed the parts requested for a Axilotl habitat. After that I've bought a mate for that animal my zoo closed. Pooooff! Now it's incomplete again, have to request for parts again. Already tried restarting the game and even uninstall and reinstall. Still incomplete :(

I've got them finally. I've completed building again, bought a mate and quickly switch to another nbrs zoo before it closed again, lol.