PDA

View Full Version : Same rights for android users

kattigra11
02-29-12, 04:34 PM
I understand that android users are not able to take part in contests to win prizes like those with Ipod and IPad. However, can TL make these items available for android users to purchase with gems? It is really unfair that android users cannot get access to these items.

minizozo
03-01-12, 10:30 AM
I feel your pain. I played this game on the Android and was ready to quit. It gets old and boring. I now switched to the Iphone and it so much nicer. I would not hold your breath. It doesn't seem to matter how the customer feels as long as they dish out the money for gems. I really want Android to all the stuff the IOS has. It would make the game so much more enjoyable for all of us. I am already addicted to this game, but will not play other TL games for this reason.

kattigra11
03-01-12, 02:51 PM
I feel your pain. I played this game on the Android and was ready to quit. It gets old and boring. I now switched to the Iphone and it so much nicer. I would not hold your breath. It doesn't seem to matter how the customer feels as long as they dish out the money for gems. I really want Android to all the stuff the IOS has. It would make the game so much more enjoyable for all of us. I am already addicted to this game, but will not play other TL games for this reason.
Thanks it is really unfair though. An IPhone is so expensive not to mention the bill for the internet but funny enough I am not that addicted to spend more money to buy an iPhone for the sake of the game. At times it feels as if android users are not relevant

pinkster73
03-01-12, 02:56 PM
There is no contest that is for ios users only.

mholubec
03-06-12, 12:40 PM
Well Zngya offers missions etc so I guess sticking to Zynga is the way to go would love to have goals/missions for my android but oh well.

nmishii
03-06-12, 01:41 PM
Well Zngya offers missions etc so I guess sticking to Zynga is the way to go would love to have goals/missions for my android but oh well.

I didn't have access to my TL games for a few days last week and went searching for other games. Zygna released Dream Zoo for Android on Feb 15 and is comparable to Zoo 2, which is not available to Androids.

minizozo
03-07-12, 11:45 AM
I didn't buy my iphone for the sake of the game. It is an extra benefit though. Actually my adroid cost me more. :( I think it is a consipiracy with Apple and Android. You know, Apple wants to put Android out of business, but I don't think that is going to happen. Whatever the reason, I wish my Android neighbors had the same stuff. It would be more more fun for all of us!