PDA

View Full Version : Group on Bakery Story of Friends

scarletlocs
02-29-12, 03:26 PM
I think TL should make a box so we can group our friends. Reasoning so we know who to tipped and gift everyday. It helps to weed out boring folks. Why asked to be my friend and u don't play.... Urgh...

nmishii
02-29-12, 03:38 PM
You can always delete the "boring folks" from your neighbor list. Why have them for neighbors if you're going to ignore them?

Who knows, maybe you're on their "boring list" if you aren't tipping and gifting them.

pops1972
02-29-12, 04:16 PM
Ha ha when you get to be my age, you won't be able to tell one neighbor from the other ;)

scarletlocs
02-29-12, 07:14 PM
You can always delete the "boring folks" from your neighbor list. Why have them for neighbors if you're going to ignore them?

Who knows, maybe you're on their "boring list" if you aren't tipping and gifting them.

I gift and tip all my neighbors everyday. It takes a while but I get it done. I have deleted folks but some people stands out than others. They leave messages on ur wall.

scarletlocs
02-29-12, 07:15 PM
Ha ha when you get to be my age, you won't be able to tell one neighbor from the other ;)

Lmao..... Lmao

kitty711
03-01-12, 11:53 AM
I just delete non tipping nbrs. I know they have to me as well lol

piggiful
03-01-12, 11:58 AM
I like that idea a lot....I never asked for it coz I know it won't happen.
I do delete some deadbeats from time to time.....but it always seem to grow faster than I can delete.
Oh and I really don't care if they tip me. I'm happy as long as 1. they respond to my requests and 2. they gift me parts once awhile:) I always tip back whoever tips me. Whoever tipped and posted, I would tip back a few days in the row even if they don't continue to tip.