PDA

View Full Version : valentines content being removed on march 13th.

catgirl477
02-29-12, 02:26 PM
TL posted that all valentines design content, goals, and recipes will be removed Tuesday March 13th.

you will no longer be able to buy any of these things, but the ones you buy before this date you will still have access to any recipies unlocked by a goal will still be accessable as well.

here is a list of content that will probably be removed Note: this list has not been verified by TL

Chocolate Box (table)
Tuffle Chair(unlocked by completing a goal)
Valentines Menu
Heart Garland
Puppy Love
Rose Column?(not sure about this one)
Kissing Booth
Heart Divider
Love Balloons
Heart Planter
Jar of Hearts
Forget Me Nots
Fancy Hearts(wallpaper)
heart(tile)
Truffle Maker
Fruit Chocolate Dip
Valentine Chest
Silhouettes
Valentine Cards wall hanging
Chocolate Bar

If i have missed anything in this list please let me know so I can add it.

GO PURPLE CATS!
Not accepting new neighbors at the time, sorry guys;(
Need to contact me for any reason? Send me a PMpretty please!

pinkster73
02-29-12, 02:55 PM
Are you doing one for farm?

bobbyrae
02-29-12, 03:09 PM
If i have missed anything in this list please let me know so I can add it.

Silhouettes
Chocolate Bar, maybe?

nmishii
02-29-12, 03:14 PM
Silhouettes
Chocolate Bar, maybe?

Chocolate Bar? I don't recall that one. Is that a goal item or something I missed in the store?

bobbyrae
02-29-12, 03:18 PM
Chocolate Bar? I don't recall that one. Is that a goal item or something I missed in the store?
Oh boy I hope I didn't just stir up another Android/IOS ants nest with this! :p

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/824b04f2.jpg

nmishii
02-29-12, 03:34 PM
I don't recall the Chocolate Bar. And unfortunately I can't check my game. Oh well, I wouldn't have bought one anyway.

kooky panda
02-29-12, 03:40 PM
I don't recall the Chocolate Bar. And unfortunately I can't check my game. Oh well, I wouldn't have bought one anyway.
I checked on kindle fire and the chocolate bar is there.
I thought Bobbyrae was taking about a receipe!!

queentina3
02-29-12, 03:42 PM

I have it on my android game, so most likely you do as well. It's on the last tab, so you probably never went that far looking for it. :p

catgirl477
02-29-12, 03:48 PM
Silhouettes
Chocolate Bar, maybe?

Oh ya I forgot about those, will add them or ask kookie to cuz I can't lol

GO PURPLE CATS!
need to contact me for any reason? Send me a PM pretty please!*

nmishii
02-29-12, 03:50 PM
I'm sure I have the Chocolate Bar also. I'm not sure why it didn't show up at the front of the list. But maybe it was in the front on week(s) there was nothing new to bake because then I wouldn't have gone into the counter tab.

And if pinkster reads this -- see, there's more than one way to spell recipe :p

bobbyrae
02-29-12, 03:51 PM
I checked on kindle fire and the chocolate bar is there.
I thought Bobbyrae was taking about a receipe!!

Lol...that would be one recipe I wouldn't ever wish to have in real life...:p

kooky panda
02-29-12, 04:00 PM
Silhouettes
Chocolate Bar, maybe?

Oh ya I forgot about those, will add them or ask kookie to cuz I can't lol

Updated list.

catgirl477
02-29-12, 04:06 PM

Yes I will do a farm and fashion one, will be up sometime later today.

catgirl477
02-29-12, 05:04 PM
Updated list.

Thanks kookie!

GO PURPLE CATS!

catgirl477
02-29-12, 06:03 PM

Here it is :) for you pinkster!
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25134-Farm-valentines-content-removed-on-march-13&p=247850#post247850

GO PURPLE CATS!

pinkster73
02-29-12, 06:07 PM
Here it is :) for you pinkster!
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25134-Farm-valentines-content-removed-on-march-13&p=247850#post247850

GO PURPLE CATS!

Aww thanks!

syrenas
02-29-12, 11:16 PM
What about the valentine recipe?

clutterbox
03-01-12, 03:17 AM
I'm sure this has been asked and answered elsewhere but is the valentine version available to android users?

nmishii
03-01-12, 03:33 AM
The valentine version is not available to Android users. Androids do not get new features.

kaiscookies
03-01-12, 04:51 AM
I am really hoping that Team Lava will do what they did for Christmas Story and let us keep the items we have bought.

For instance, I still have my marzipan and candy cane ovens, and I know that some players even have the heart tables from last year.

I just love so many of the items that I really don't want to lose them :o

kooky panda
03-01-12, 05:55 AM
I am really hoping that Team Lava will do what they did for Christmas Story and let us keep the items we have bought.

For instance, I still have my marzipan and candy cane ovens, and I know that some players even have the heart tables from last year.

I just love so many of the items that I really don't want to lose them :o

If you have already bought an item, you will be able to keep it. When things are removed, that means the option to buy New is removed.
On appliances, if you buy and place(you do not have to finish buildings it) you will be able to keep it.

kooky panda
03-01-12, 05:56 AM
I'm sure this has been asked and answered elsewhere but is the valentine version available to android users?

No, the valentine version is only offered in the itunes application store, it is not offered in the android marketplace.(or amazon marketplace)

DAmanding
03-01-12, 06:35 AM
Just to clarify, the "chocolate bar" is a counter not a recipe. :)

electrickim
03-01-12, 07:12 AM
What about Love Coffee, Chocolate Cream Muffins, White Truffles, and Chocolate Covered Strawberries? Those weren't locked goals.

queentina3
03-01-12, 07:21 AM
electrickim, those you should try to master as there is a chance they will be pulled. There was no list given by GM, just an announcement stating that Valentine Content and Goals will be yanked on March 13.

Lzzbby
03-01-12, 08:56 AM
Do the pulled items become available again nxt year? Or never? And the recipes, if pulled, do they return later? If I was at lvl 3 for Heart Coffee and then it gets pulled, if recipe returns, do I continue from where I left off?

queentina3
03-01-12, 09:07 AM
I have no idea lzzbby, sorry.

pinkster73
03-01-12, 09:23 AM
Do the pulled items become available again nxt year? Or never? And the recipes, if pulled, do they return later? If I was at lvl 3 for Heart Coffee and then it gets pulled, if recipe returns, do I continue from where I left off?

I believe they don't come back. New ones will come next year. I could be wrong though.

Lzzbby
03-01-12, 09:54 AM
Thank you for the replies, queentina and pinkster, wish they come back.

LCAHEARTS
03-04-12, 07:58 PM
Just started playing...What are the chances that the ROSE COLUMN will go? As in what reasons do we have to be unsure about it?

queentina3
03-04-12, 09:05 PM
Just started playing...What are the chances that the ROSE COLUMN will go? As in what reasons do we have to be unsure about it?

I don't have any reasons to be unsure about it, I have a feeling it will be yanked. The lighted column was yanked, so it stands to reason that this one will be too. I really wish they would keep this one though, as it really can be more of a Spring/Summer column and not just a Valentine one, unlike the lighted pillar which really does only work for a christmas time/winter season.

LCAHEARTS
03-04-12, 11:12 PM
I don't have any reasons to be unsure about it, I have a feeling it will be yanked. The lighted column was yanked, so it stands to reason that this one will be too. I really wish they would keep this one though, as it really can be more of a Spring/Summer column and not just a Valentine one, unlike the lighted pillar which really does only work for a christmas time/winter season.

Ugh. BOOOOO TO THAT. I love it but since I just started, I can't just buy a bunch of them. Kinda stupid for them to pull it when RS has the same one with white roses as standard decor *rolls eyes at TL*

Thanks for your thoughts/reply :)

catgirl477
03-05-12, 03:08 PM
Any recipes In oven/drink mixer usually are pulled but not the ones in the fruit chocolate dip and truffle maker, for these the whole appliance will be pulled, but u will still have access to them if u have already bought one

catgirl477
03-05-12, 03:09 PM
Any recipes In oven/drink mixer usually are pulled but not the ones in the fruit chocolate dip and truffle maker, for these the whole appliance will be pulled, but u will still have access to them if u have already bought one

*access to the recipes, not more appliances

ju1ianne
03-05-12, 05:34 PM
I hope they're not removing the heart dividers and rose columns :( I need them if I ever expand my bakery!!

DAmanding
03-05-12, 08:07 PM
I hope they're not removing the heart dividers and rose columns :( I need them if I ever expand my bakery!!

They probably will so you may want to buy extra and just store what you don't need for now.

dillydiner
03-06-12, 10:30 AM
That sucks because android never got the pineapple recipe for the fruit dipper, or the dark truffles or the love muffins or lava cake....GYP!!!

renasbake
03-06-12, 10:35 AM
i agree!!! We dont get much of nothing being on android!! I would have loved to have those items!!

tzvetkata
03-07-12, 07:54 AM

So if I've already bought these two appliances, I'll still be able to cook the White Truffles & the Chocolate Strawberries after March 13th?

kooky panda
03-07-12, 08:47 AM
So if I've already bought these two appliances, I'll still be able to cook the White Truffles & the Chocolate Strawberries after March 13th?

Yes ....

tzvetkata
03-07-12, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the answer, kooky panda! I'm a new player and I didn't know what to expect. Now I can concentrate on mastering the Chocolate Cream Muffin and the Heart Coffee.

shelleykk
03-07-12, 03:58 PM
Will the forget me nots definitely be removed? I want more but they don't look overtly valentine themed so wonder if they will stay. I wish the would provide a list.

rooncake
03-07-12, 07:31 PM
The truffle chair, since we had to do a goal to unlock it, will it still be available for purchase to those who unlocked it? Does anyone know? :x

kooky panda
03-07-12, 07:32 PM
The truffle chair, since we had to do a goal to unlock it, will it still be available for purchase to those who unlocked it? Does anyone know? :x
Yes the truffle chair will remain

rooncake
03-07-12, 08:06 PM
Yay, thank you :)

cupcakes4cece
03-11-12, 09:30 PM
Any ideas about the Heart Statue and the Amethyst Heart? Both are 18 gems and I can only afford one. :-(

catgirl477
03-11-12, 10:32 PM
Any ideas about the Heart Statue and the Amethyst Heart? Both are 18 gems and I can only afford one. :-(

They will probably both be removed

Superyalda
03-12-12, 01:58 PM
Is there any way we could get an extension? I know that my main bakery finished goals a long time ago, but I have a newer bakery which I opened on an old device and I need more time. Most of the newer players didn't stand a chance, I'm sure I'm not alone.
I also know that this has been requested already, but there's no harm in asking again, right?
Please? It would be so nice :)

Superyalda
03-12-12, 06:53 PM
And does anyone know what time on the 13th?

Twinklestars330
03-12-12, 09:02 PM
I wish they they would extend or at least let us know what time. Sigh.

Fabs83
03-13-12, 05:59 AM
I still have the goals... I just hope they'll stay a little longer, so I can finish them.

uljasha
03-13-12, 09:43 AM
Me too ((( :cry: i need 1 week more to complete all the goals...

catgirl477
03-13-12, 02:19 PM
It looks like they have delayed the removal... New date has not been posted yet

queentina3
03-13-12, 02:29 PM
It looks like they have delayed the removal... New date has not been posted yet

All they did was give us the 13th, most likely the content will be removed at the reset tonight when it turns into the 14th. They already posted that they weren't extending the deadline, so I doubt they changed their minds.

pastrychef17
03-13-12, 02:42 PM
All they did was give us the 13th, most likely the content will be removed at the reset tonight when it turns into the 14th. They already posted that they weren't extending the deadline, so I doubt they changed their minds.

If they do change their minds, no one will ever take them seriously again when they give out dates for anything, especially people who skipped tasks with gems because they were marching to the previously announced deadline. And if they did extend it again, the next time the new deadline draws near, someone else will post about how they haven't finished the goals yet and could they extend it again. They have to pull them at some point so best thing to do is stick to what they said.

ohdiscordia
03-13-12, 04:45 PM
I wish they would give us a set date when the content comes out, or at least label seasonal stuff as such so everyone can plan accordingly.

Superyalda
03-14-12, 06:19 AM
As far as I'm concerned, I'm going to keep working on goals until its pulled. No way am I going to complain. YES! It's great!

catgirl477
03-14-12, 08:57 AM

Now no one knows! It's the 14th and all content is still here

queentina3
03-14-12, 09:02 AM
Now no one knows! It's the 14th and all content is still here

LMAO, I know! I was like "what the heck" when I logged on this AM and rushed to get more of BE MINE done in Fashion and the Pink Candle in Farm. LOL!!!

kooky panda
03-14-12, 09:03 AM
I have no word on this, but maybe when updates come out tomorrow, the content may be removed??

veenilla
03-14-12, 09:03 AM
I want to master the valentine cookies :( but i need at least 3-4 more days... I gave up on it on Sunday since I thought I wouldn't have enough time

caramel54
03-14-12, 12:26 PM
The valentine cookies will still be there when the other stuff goes away. You just won't be able to buy furniture or do the goals if you haven't already finished them

veenilla
03-14-12, 01:45 PM
Oh so just the decorations, furniture, and decorations will be gone and not the recipes? :O

LCAHEARTS
03-14-12, 01:48 PM
The valentine cookies will still be there when the other stuff goes away. You just won't be able to buy furniture or do the goals if you haven't already finished them

Well not unless the cookies are considered "valentine content" and judging by their name...I'd say they'll go.

queentina3
03-14-12, 01:50 PM
Well not unless the cookies are considered "valentine content" and judging by their name...I'd say they'll go.

The Valentine cookies came out last year, not this year, so NO, they won't be taken away. :)

veenilla
03-14-12, 01:50 PM
The Valentine cookies came out last year, not this year, so NO, they won't be taken away. :)

Yay thank you <3

nmishii
03-14-12, 01:51 PM
The valentines cookies were from last year. My guess is they're not going. When they removed the Christmas content they did not remove the Christmas recipes from the year before.

LCAHEARTS
Oh so just the decorations, furniture, and decorations will be gone and not the recipes? :O

No, Valentine Content includes ANYTHING TL released for Valentine's Day intentions. That's the problem you'll see some of us complain about. They don't give out an official list, so we are left to guess. For the seasonal content [Christmas] they basically said anything released in December but in the end, some December items stayed behind [in FS/RS at least]. I just started BS not too long ago. But judging by the name Valentine Cookies, I'd say they'll be removed.

Anytime TL mentions "content" it includes decor of any sort as well as recipes/catalogs/etc etc...

LCAHEARTS
The valentines cookies were from last year. My guess is they're not going. When they removed the Christmas content they did not remove the Christmas recipes from the year before.

Gotcha. I just started BS recently so I didn't know, thanks :)

nmishii
03-14-12, 01:52 PM

Oops, typed too slow and was eating while typing.

LCAHEARTS
03-14-12, 01:52 PM
No, Valentine Content includes ANYTHING TL released for Valentine's Day intentions.

Within the current year, so this recent Valentine's Day. Sorry for not including that above. Lol :)

muggapug
03-14-12, 02:15 PM
It's late afternoon on the 14th and I am still getting requests for things like eggs and measuring cups. Are these just requests with delayed delivery or were the goals extended?

nmishii
03-14-12, 02:18 PM
It's late afternoon on the 14th and I am still getting requests for things like eggs and measuring cups. Are these just requests with delayed delivery or were the goals extended?

From reading other posts, they restarted the goals from the beginning rather than removing them. Appears to be an error.

caramel54
03-14-12, 07:37 PM
Now they took away the v-day stuff. I checked my bakery a few hours ago because I still had to finish some goals and had some food cooking, but when I went to look at the goals, they were gone :( too bad, I wanted to finish them

caramel54
03-14-12, 07:55 PM
I just wonder why they didn't do the countdown thing they did with the Xmas and new year goals. They said there were 22 hrs left to complete them and then the hrs kept going down until the goals were gone but they didn't do that with the v-day goals. It would've been nice to have a warning or countdown

queentina3
03-14-12, 07:59 PM
Yes caramel, it would've. It would've been nice to have a list of what they considered seasonal and was going to be removed, but we didn't get that either. Oh well, such as life with TL and these games. :(

sparks229
03-14-12, 08:01 PM
yeah i know. i'm new to the goals and constructibles and all the other stuff that were introduced after i quit TL a year ago. i thought there would always be a countdown