PDA

View Full Version : Update ruins the game!

Unregistered
10-31-10, 12:47 PM
Since the update I lose money and it takes forever for the customers to eat the food! Please fix! I really enjoyed this game before the update!!

Unregistered
10-31-10, 03:40 PM
Since I ran the update last night my game has been a nightmare. I try to buy counter space. It deducts the coins but the counter space disappears after an error message that the game can't sync up to server.

Unregistered
10-31-10, 03:51 PM
Soooo what's up with this?? There's so much money I lost in the span of time since the new update. I choose to purchase recipes or furniture then all of a sudden the warning saying my resturant isn't sync'd comes up and where the hell did my furniture/things I was cooking go?? And on top of that what happened to the money I earned??

I know there should not be complaints as to whats going on seeing as this is a free game, but good lord. Being functional would be of SOME help in order to keep this app under good reviews.

So... what's up with that Team Lava??

Chez PooPoo
10-31-10, 06:45 PM
The server is slow, and does not do proper transactions (where the deduction of one thing happens at the same time as the increment of another), so when sync goes out, guess what? You lose. And the company doesn't give a rat's arse that their poor programming and inadequate server and bandwidth allocation is responsible.

Unregistered
11-02-10, 11:15 AM
Soooo what's up with this?? There's so much money I lost in the span of time since the new update. I choose to purchase recipes or furniture then all of a sudden the warning saying my resturant isn't sync'd comes up and where the hell did my furniture/things I was cooking go?? And on top of that what happened to the money I earned??

I know there should not be complaints as to whats going on seeing as this is a free game, but good lord. Being functional would be of SOME help in order to keep this app under good reviews.

So... what's up with that Team Lava??

The Sync's have not only made hundreds quit, but it's caused by wireless disconnection, and the "News" button popping up time to time. I myself have spent over 15$ On this ONE APP and yet nobodys helped me at all. Good luck.