PDA

View Full Version : Bakery out of sync...aaarrrgh

SweetBGs
02-29-12, 07:44 AM
Twice this week (and several times before) I will get a "your bakery is out of sync with the server" message after I open up my game. When it "refreshes" I lose all the coins I had just made since the last time I opened my game. This morning it was $56,000! This is so frustrating! Does this happen to anyone else, repeatedly? I'm tired of losing so much money. I want to expand again.

SweetBGs
02-29-12, 07:46 AM
Twice this week (and several times before) I will get a "your bakery is out of sync with the server" message after I open up my game. When it "refreshes" I lose all the coins I had just made since the last time I opened my game. This morning it was $56,000! This is so frustrating! Does this happen to anyone else, repeatedly? I'm tired of losing so much money. I want to expand again.

That should've been "I've gotten" not "I will get."

TheRandomDude
02-29-12, 07:46 AM
It happened to me several times recently, deleting and re-installing the VALENTINES VERSION seemed to help and solve the problem. :)

kooky panda
02-29-12, 08:51 AM

what is the current version of the game are you playing? (check under menu-help- number at very bottom .)

SweetBGs
02-29-12, 09:46 AM
I'm on 1.4.3. Do I need to update?

foxxiegirl
02-29-12, 10:06 AM
That's awful, but imagine if you on the last part of a V-day goal and once you clear all your ovens but a couple it needs to sync....needless to say when it did none of the food i'd cooked counted. If i didn't like my phone so much i'd have tossed it across the room lol.

kooky panda
02-29-12, 11:50 AM
I'm on 1.4.3. Do I need to update?
You do have the most current version. ummm check your Ipad IOS version and make sure you have at least 4.3.5
Also if playing on WIFI check your connection.
Tonight when you go to bed, restart your IPAD. That way in the morning your game will open up fresh. I find that if I leave my games running in the background for
a period of time, I will get the out of sync messages.
When you come into your game, let all your pops up come up, then exit out of the newsfeed screen that pops up. Then go visit a neighbor. Then come in to play your game.

SweetBGs
02-29-12, 05:51 PM
That's awful, but imagine if you on the last part of a V-day goal and once you clear all your ovens but a couple it needs to sync....needless to say when it did none of the food i'd cooked counted. If i didn't like my phone so much i'd have tossed it across the room lol.

That does stink :-( I keep waiting for it to take some of my gems away. I'd probably flip LOL

SweetBGs
02-29-12, 05:55 PM
You do have the most current version. ummm check your Ipad IOS version and make sure you have at least 4.3.5
Also if playing on WIFI check your connection.
Tonight when you go to bed, restart your IPAD. That way in the morning your game will open up fresh. I find that if I leave my games running in the background for
a period of time, I will get the out of sync messages.
When you come into your game, let all your pops up come up, then exit out of the newsfeed screen that pops up. Then go visit a neighbor. Then come in to play your game.

I don't have an iPad but an iPhone. Not sure if that makes a difference. I'll restart often and visit a neighbor or something first. Not sure if it will help but it's worth a shot! Thanks!

kooky panda
02-29-12, 07:43 PM
post from DW

If you are not playing the game, we recommend that you close the app instead of leaving it running in the background. Leaving the game running in the background can cause a sync error and there will be discrepancies in the game data on your device and our servers. It is best to close the app completely and open it again when you're ready to play to ensure you do not experience any issues with your coins.

vykho
03-01-12, 12:52 AM
Same thing happened to me for SEVERAL TIMES !!!!!!
i emailed TL support but the reply only showed that they are "irresponsible" for that !!!
They are NOT SUPPORTIVE anyways !!!
What we can do is only be careful with TL WOLF !!!

fionack
03-01-12, 03:24 AM
First of all, I have to confess I'm playing on an android phone. That being said, I noticed I am playing version 1.3.6.03. Is there an updated version for my platform and if so, how do I get it? :o

Also, can anyone tell me how to get the collectible icons to complete the requirements for each collectible item? Every once in a while one pops up but I can't see any rhyme or reason to it, and there are several icons I have not ever seen. :confused:

Thanks

nmishii
03-01-12, 03:32 AM
First of all, I have to confess I'm playing on an android phone. That being said, I noticed I am playing version 1.3.6.03. Is there an updated version for my platform and if so, how do I get it? :o

Also, can anyone tell me how to get the collectible icons to complete the requirements for each collectible item? Every once in a while one pops up but I can't see any rhyme or reason to it, and there are several icons I have not ever seen. :confused:

Thanks

Is your bakery going out of sync and causing you to lose coins with version 1.3.6.03? If so, go to the Android Market and see if there is an update.

ecxtasy
03-01-12, 12:08 PM
This also happen to a friend of mine. Her carrot cakes she had made 2 days prior got wiped to 0 but funny enough her amount of measuring cups didnt change!

SweetBGs
03-08-12, 06:49 AM
Sooo, it happened again this morning. $86k gone. I deleted and reinstalled several days ago and am closing completely out of the app every time (which is, frankly, a bit of a pain). I'm seriously considering quitting at this point.

SweetBGs
03-08-12, 06:55 AM
Oh, and I didn't even get an out-of-sync message this time. I just watched as my coins amount zipped away.

ksweettooth
03-09-12, 05:59 AM
I have had the same problem recently. I didn't notice it as much in the past but it seems more frequent now. I'm trying to save up to expand also and at this point it will take me forever! I'm using an iPad 2.

Farmaniac
03-12-12, 03:01 AM
Same thing fo me. Saving up for an expansion, reaching 6.000.000 yesterday evening, this morning its says I had 99.000 more ponts, but id didn't add up. Emailed team lava about it several days ago, did not receive any answer, not even an automated message. That really sucks!

Farmaniac
03-12-12, 03:07 AM
Deleted Valentine, downloaded normal Bakery, nothing helps. the points are gone... :((( iPad 2, everything fresh, new and shiny...

kooky panda
03-12-12, 05:00 AM
Same thing fo me. Saving up for an expansion, reaching 6.000.000 yesterday evening, this morning its says I had 99.000 more ponts, but id didn't add up. Emailed team lava about it several days ago, did not receive any answer, not even an automated message. That really sucks!

Deleted Valentine, downloaded normal Bakery, nothing helps. the points are gone... :((( iPad 2, everything fresh, new and shiny...

Please post screen shots of your total coins before logging, a picture of your welcome back screen, and a pictures of coin total when you are losing coins.

chic_ch
03-12-12, 05:36 AM
I have the same problem as you the last wks & I have lost approx 200k coins

graciecakes02
03-13-12, 12:18 AM
I am having same problem this week. Am not sure how long it has been happening as forget to look at my coin total before going to bed. But have been keeping track this week and it has happened every morning. Will try and get photos tonight and tomorrow. Playing on iPad 2. Is really horrible just watching them disappear. Have tried doing all the things advised but nothing helps !!!!!

kooky panda
03-13-12, 05:13 AM
I am having same problem this week. Am not sure how long it has been happening as forget to look at my coin total before going to bed. But have been keeping track this week and it has happened every morning. Will try and get photos tonight and tomorrow. Playing on iPad 2. Is really horrible just watching them disappear. Have tried doing all the things advised but nothing helps !!!!!
I answered on your other post. Bakery valentine game is the most current version with bug fixes included.

graciecakes02
03-13-12, 11:37 PM
Thanks kooky re installed valentines version and is first morning I haven't lost all my night coins. Much happier .

kooky panda
03-14-12, 05:03 AM
Thanks kooky re installed valentines version and is first morning I haven't lost all my night coins. Much happier .
Oh good!!