PDA

View Full Version : Nice TL, gives us 230 free gems, and counting!

catgirl477
02-28-12, 10:30 PM
Many people believe that TL is greedy, and makes us buy gems by making hi gem priced items, while it is true that they could lowere their prices, there are a total of 113 recipes so far, and after you perfect a recipe you get 2 gems, so that is a total of 226 gems! And yes it is hard work, but I think it's worth it! Plus one of the valentines goals gives you 4 gems, and that comes to 230, and also u get gems by getting some badges, I don't remember becaus I've already gotten all of them, but all in all I think they are pretty good to us, and are looking out for the best for the game and it's players. :)

GO PURPLE CATS!
Not accepting new neighbors at the time, sorry guys;(
need to contact me for any reason? Send me a PM prety please!

143Blue
02-28-12, 11:08 PM
yes but sadly i lose those gems in gem traps:(

pops1972
02-28-12, 11:21 PM
On the games that I do not lose gems, I buy gems. On the games that I lost gems, I do not buy them. So far I am very happy with my bakery hobby. It's great to talk to my friends. Some of which are on the other side of the globe. And when I had a problem, it was handled quickly. The people on this forum have made it extra special. It's the people that make it great!

rooncake
02-28-12, 11:40 PM
I'd be perfectly happy with the amount of gems given to me if they did not have gem traps. @__@ lost 24 gems that way. Still pissed off about it.

neefs89
02-29-12, 12:24 AM
I'd be perfectly happy with the amount of gems given to me if they did not have gem traps. @__@ lost 24 gems that way. Still pissed off about it.

Same here....

Rachael98
02-29-12, 12:36 AM
Many people believe that TL is greasy

Most epic typo evarrrr:D:p.

Seriously, though, I agree. They do also give out just a few (hundred/thousand) gems per contest!

xSnowyOwlx
02-29-12, 01:12 AM
You know, before the 4th level mastery was changed to a gem, we only got 1 gem for each recipe. So, for long-time players, we only had the 1 gem.

Also, it gets difficult when the game's server "hiccups" and you suddenly have 5 gems taken when all you wanted to do was move to the next appliance but it read that you wanted to instant finish the recipe you just started making.

bunny_foo
02-29-12, 09:47 AM

Yeah I lost about 95 by accidentally clicking finish cooking all dishes. I wasn't really happy about that - that's close to half of the gems we can earn.

catgirl477
02-29-12, 10:38 AM
Most epic typo evarrrr:D:p.

Seriously, though, I agree. They do also give out just a few (hundred/thousand) gems per contest!

I totally agree with you! Oops! I need to stop typing so fast! It always gets the best of me! Kookie should fix it soon.

Hey kookie can u Please edit this for me, I ment to say greedy but I said greasy! http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25101-Nice-TL-gives-us-230-free-gems-and-counting! Can u please fix? Thanks! I should probably stat typing slower, so I don't make as many mistakes! Thanks

GO PURPLE CATS!
need to contact me for any reason? Send me a PM prety please!*

catgirl477
02-29-12, 10:41 AM
Thats what I said in my PM

GO PURPLE CATS!
need to contact me for any reason? Send me a PM pretty please!*

shelleykk
02-29-12, 01:41 PM
You do get quite a lot now especially since they actually started doing the weekly updates they advertised. Sadly though I had mastered all the recipes before you got a gem for reaching 4. I do remember that instant finish used to be cheaper though.

vazquezJ
02-29-12, 11:57 PM
How about the players that use their androids to play BS , they don't recieve goal. I think that's unfair because they don't have as much opportunities as us who play on I-pods.

ohdiscordia
03-01-12, 12:37 AM
That sounds like a lot until you consider the fact that most gem items will run you between 5 to 40++++ gems each, and on the newer games like Pet Shop and Zoo one animal can cost 100+ gems. And when you think about the gem traps, well you can expect to lose at least 60% of those free gems along the way.

vykho
03-01-12, 12:45 AM
yes but sadly i lose those gems in gem traps:(

Yes? give you gems but get back some by traps, sync errors ?

lilkeeks
03-01-12, 10:08 AM
When I initially began playing...you'd get 1 gem for mastering a recipe. Being an android player, I don't have the opportunity to receive gems for goals (since android players don't get goals). When they added badges for Android players, I was at gold for almost all of them so that didn't help.

I don't complain much, it is what it is....its not fair and I don't have to like it but I like playing BS either way. The one thing I was sad about is that I love the truffle chairs and have no way of attaining them. :(

catgirl477
03-14-12, 05:00 PM
well i am thankful that we have any and dont have to buy the ones we get for free