PDA

View Full Version : Major Bug with coins credit look closely

Unregistered
10-31-10, 12:40 PM
Each time you leave the game and then reenter it gives you your earned coins LOOK at the total of your coins carefully it does not get fully credited.

NOT COOL

Unregistered
10-31-10, 06:39 PM
Ugh hate this game i was loving it but now i just want to delete it! I LOST SOO MANY COINS 30,000+ this is BS! ...

pw4698
10-31-10, 09:58 PM
Ugh hate this game i was loving it but now i just want to delete it! I LOST SOO MANY COINS 30,000+ this is BS! ...

.... another 20'000 coins gone while tipping neighbors !!! i think tl wants us to force to buy gems by taking away the coins.

Unregistered
10-31-10, 10:37 PM
Really what's going on here major bug with coins I am currently playing all 4 teamlava games restaurant story since the update is a real nightmare will this be the end for all team lava games.

Please answer team lava

Unregistered
11-01-10, 02:23 AM
now even my i pod doesn t work anymore

Unregistered
11-01-10, 02:52 AM
I had a total of 224.000 coins. After I bought 2 chickens for kooking, my total was suddenly 203.000. I was gone fore a while, it said i earned 5000 coins and my total was 204.000 this isn't fun!! I hope this will be fixed soon!! The game isn't fun like this

Norman
11-01-10, 04:14 PM
Each time you leave the game and then reenter it gives you your earned coins LOOK at the total of your coins carefully it does not get fully credited.

NOT COOL

We realize there has been numerous server sync issues recently that seems to result in a lost of coins.

What the Bug Is:

First off, we would like to explain this issue in more detail. Your game is selling food a lot faster than our servers can recognize it. This causes a sync issue that makes it appear as if you are losing coins when returning to the game. However, it's just the server returning the food it thinks you haven't sold back to you. You will get the food back on your counters, but you will also lose the coins you got from the sale of those food items.

Possible Resolution:

This issue could sometimes be resolved by restarting the game each time you come back to play after a period of inactivity.

To manually quit the app on a 3rd or 4th generation iPod Touch, iPhone 3GS, or iPhone 4, first press the phone's home button to get to your home screen. Then hit your home button twice, and a bar should appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap and hold the game's icon there until it wiggles, and hit the red "-" button that shows up. (Make sure you do this with the icon at the bottom of your screen and not the icon on your actual home screen. If you get a message about deleting the app, you're looking at the wrong icon.)

Where We Will Go From Here:

We are investigating the issue, but we will need some assistance from you to pinpoint the problem.

Providing the answer to the following question will be greatly appreciate:

What are you doing in-game exactly before you get the sync error where you lose the coins?

We will see if there is a pattern in the answers which could help us pinpoint what is causing the issue.

Unregistered
11-01-10, 05:18 PM
Thank you for your quick response Norman

Norman
11-01-10, 06:20 PM
Thank you for your quick response Norman

No problem. In the future please reply in this thread so I can keep all the data about this issue in one place: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2565-Coin-Loss-Bug&p=14429#post14429