PDA

View Full Version : Cant connect to Farm Story

Snowwhitey
06-11-10, 10:37 AM
Since Wednesday afternoon I haven't been able to connect to Farm Story. Everytime I try and load the app a message appears saying 'Please check your Internet Connection' I have and everything is working fine, all my other apps that need internet connection work. I have re-booted my phone and now have no idea what else to try.

Thanks in advance.

Snowwhitey <3

Unregistered
06-11-10, 08:41 PM
I had some connection issues too, on several occasions. I think it was probably something like system maintenance; it would be nice if there were messages warning or explaining when maintenance is being done.

Ashlie_10
06-13-10, 03:39 AM
hi there, i had the same problem although it allowed me to access it at home when i was connected to my home wifi but whilst at work i couldn't get on it. This has never been an issue before wednesday as i get full signal and 3g signal in my building! does any one know if this has been sorted?

ash

Snowhitey
06-16-10, 12:30 PM
Hi,

I'm still having the same problems.....I can only connect to it through Wi Fi but not my 3G....1 week on and still not sorted....

Thanks for the replies.

destiny_au
11-30-12, 05:47 PM
Hi, I transfer my game from my iPhone to my iPad and now I can't go in any team lava games on both devices,is saying no Internet connection .this was happen since yesterday