PDA

View Full Version : My Money is saying "Bye-Bye" before I even get it added to my previous balance!

gotoTheLook
02-28-12, 08:23 AM
Once again the Fashion Story has not credited my earning. I had made over 40,000 and after I went to the next screen it failed to credit my account once again. My storm ID is: gotoTheLook. I am on level 32. I downloaded the game through android market. My phone is the Samsung android charge.

kooky panda
02-28-12, 08:28 AM
What is the current version of your game? (check under menu-help).
Also do you close out the game after playing or do you leave it running in the background when you are not playing?

kooky panda
02-28-12, 05:29 PM
What the version of the game you are playing? check in game under menu help, number at very bottom of the screen?

jemmamarxclose
02-29-12, 04:49 AM
I have exactly the same issue time and time again. Losing over 30,000 points each time. Very frustrating especially since I'm trying very hard to save for over a million coins for expansion. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times but still no luck. I hard close the game each time and that doesn't work either.
I'm on an iPad2 and on the valentines' version. Please help and please can I have back the over 90000 coins I have lost over the last 3 days!

MizCricket
03-01-12, 02:38 PM
Get used to it ladies. It's been going on for a while, and they don't seem to know how to fix it.

There are some things you can do to minimize your losses.
Close all pop up windows when the game opens. Don't ever gift anyone until your total goes up to where it should be
Click the Social tab and go visit a neighbor. You can like items or not when you're there.
Click the Home button to go back to your store.
Wait a few seconds and your total should go up.
Sometimes it takes a couple of times leaving your store and returning before the total goes up.

If you enter the game and your total is correct still be careful. It will often drop if you go right to your wall to read messages or if you open your catalog to put out finished orders. If it drops go visit a nbr or two and see if it moves up again.

I've been able to almost eliminate losses completely by doing the above. It's unbelievably annoying especially when you'd like to get in and out quick to take care of orders, but it's less annoying than constantly losing coins. :-)

TheRandomDude
03-01-12, 02:50 PM
I'll add to what mizcricket said.. Never leave your app running in the background when you are not playing! Whbever u are done with the game, open a task killer an quit ur game.

jemmamarxclose
03-02-12, 08:10 AM
I've do all the things recommended by mizcricket but they don't always work. My game is always closed when not in use In fact, it maybe works 2 or 3 times out of 10. Never mind the fact we shouldn't have to do "workarounds" to compensate for glitches in the programme.

gotoTheLook
03-03-12, 11:05 AM
:confused: I have lost @ 50,000 in coins already today!!!! I am trying to save up for expansions and equipment upgrades. Is there any way you could get this "bug" "squished" before it "stings" me again!!!!! Is there any way for "teamlava" to credit the coins earned back to my acct.? I am using the "Fashion Story" game. My storm ID is "gotoTheLook". I followed your previous suggestion and it did not work. : (

Second question: Is there any way you can turn "coins earned" into gems? EX: 10,000 coins = 1 GEM? :D

kooky panda
03-03-12, 02:48 PM
What the version of the game you are playing? check in game under menu help, number at very bottom of the screen?

I have merged your three threads on this same topic. Please let me know the version of the game you are playing.

There is no option of turning coins into gems.

DaojinWildfire
03-05-12, 04:52 PM
Are you losing the coins you received from the Welcome Back screen?

MizCricket
03-05-12, 06:57 PM
Are you losing the coins you received from the Welcome Back screen?

Can't speak for the others, but in my case, yes, it's the coins from the welcome screen.

kooky panda
03-05-12, 07:15 PM
If you are seeing your total drop:

This is only a cosmetic bug and you're not actually losing any coins. At this time, the game is giving you twice the Welcome Back bonus coins, when you should only be getting it once. The game realizes that it gave you twice as much and corrects itself by removing the second bonus coins.

On your end, it looks like you're only getting the bonus once. On our end, it shows that you're actually receiving the bonus two times. So the coins removed from your game is actually the bonus system correcting itself. We are currently looking into this cosmetic issue.

MizCricket
03-06-12, 06:33 PM
If you are seeing your total drop:
Sorry, that's not the answer.

That's not what's happening. Sometimes when you start the game the coin total hasn't been updated to the correct amount, but if you jump through the right hoops it will update. What i've been noticing more often lately is that the total will be correct when you enter the game, then it drops seconds later, and then it goes back up after you jump through the hoops. That is why you are seeing it credited twice on the server end. We're still only getting the bonus once.

Some of us have been tracking coin totals when we leave and when we return. I've sent numbers to tech support. We know what's happening and it needs to be fixed. It's not just a few people, it's not the version, it's not the way we exit the game or start the game or whether we leave it running in the background. It's a problen on TL's end, and I'm betting it has something to do with the way the pop up windows come up and interfere with each other because they keep changing it.

aznpinkdragon
03-06-12, 06:37 PM
I am not sure that is entirely true. I checked mine yesterday morning and I had 140k coins. I setup a one day item and rechecked the game 8-9 hrs later and the welcome screen stated that I had earned around 29k coins. Yet my total showed only 148k. I am testing out today to see if it is still messing up. Will post screen shots tomorrow after i recheck it in the morning to see if i get credited for my overnight credits (with all my information)

aznpinkdragon
03-06-12, 06:38 PM
I am not sure that is entirely true. I checked mine yesterday morning and I had 140k coins. I setup a one day item and rechecked the game 8-9 hrs later and the welcome screen stated that I had earned around 29k coins. Yet my total showed only 148k. I am testing out today to see if it is still messing up. Will post screen shots tomorrow after i recheck it in the morning to see if i get credited for my overnight credits (with all my information)

I should of added that I had 140 coins AFTER i setup the one day item. Sorry about that

jemmamarxclose
03-07-12, 09:00 PM
Yes we are losing the coins from the welcome screen when we log back into the game.

jemmamarxclose
03-07-12, 09:02 PM
Agreed, this is not a cosmetic error. I also take note of my coins before I close and the coins on the welcome screen don't always add to the total.

88dalejr
03-10-12, 07:47 PM
I noticed it too so I went back to regular version and I'm getting my money now. This goes for Restaurant and Bakery as well. So stop using Valentine's version and you should see your money growing. I hope this helps.

mollysmummy
03-16-12, 12:18 AM
I have the same problem. The game runs overnight and in the morning the welcome screen shows me the total I have sold during that time, usually about 40,000. It was then added to my overall total but within a second or two, the screen would freeze and the money I earnt would disappear. Exactly the same thing happens to my daughter. We loose approx 40k coins each every night. I have de-installed Valentines story in the hope this would cure the problem and re-installed the original but now it is even worse !! It now does not even credit the overnight sales at all let alone deduct them again. So far we estimate we have lost 1 million coins between us in the last two weeks.

Please help us.

our id's are

mollysmummy

mollyminx

both run on itouch 4

game level 1.4.3

kooky panda
03-16-12, 05:04 AM
Please post screenshots as per DW's post

We have tested this issue and checked it in our systems as well and it shows that the bonus is awarded twice and the game later retracts the second bonus. If you are having different results, please take screenshots of your coin balances, before you exit the game, after you enter the game, and after the coins are reduced, so we can check if you're experiencing different results than our systems. Thanks!

whodat82
03-19-12, 04:34 PM
I have lost over 50,000 coins today myself....16,000 and change this morning....24,000 and change after work....and over 10,000 while reading the faq section on the in game menu. I have only been playing a week and i love it so much i BOUGHT gems...i NEVER buy stuff from or for my games. Please figure out a way to fix this.

Also I have version 1.3.7.03 on a droid samsung galaxy prevail. I can not find any options for updates anywhere. If there is a newer version or an update I need to know about please inform me. Oh, and I have tried clearing my cache, deleting and reinstalling the game, and moving it to my sd card....still losing money

jessanei
03-19-12, 11:44 PM
I have lost well over 200,000 coins in 2 days! When I come back to play the game it says hat I earned 100k but it was never credited. I know that sometimes it can be a bit slow to credit so I waited but it never came! It did it again today so I've lost over 200k in earnings! I'm playing on the iPhone 4 fashion story 1.4.1 storm id: jessanei

jessanei
03-20-12, 03:31 AM
Ok, as per previous comments have stated, my Total coins haven't increased from about 40k for 2 days with a comets stocked store. I'll take screen shots from now on. It's so frustrating losing such a large amount of coins (over 200k) and this is definitely not a cosmetic error, my shop is making zero money.

jessanei
03-20-12, 03:32 AM
*completely stocked store

kooky panda
03-20-12, 04:45 AM
I have lost well over 200,000 coins in 2 days! When I come back to play the game it says hat I earned 100k but it was never credited. I know that sometimes it can be a bit slow to credit so I waited but it never came! It did it again today so I've lost over 200k in earnings! I'm playing on the iPhone 4 fashion story 1.4.1 storm id: jessanei

Ok, as per previous comments have stated, my Total coins haven't increased from about 40k for 2 days with a comets stocked store. I'll take screen shots from now on. It's so frustrating losing such a large amount of coins (over 200k) and this is definitely not a cosmetic error, my shop is making zero money.

okay, you need to be playing on the Fashion Valentine game. version 1.4.3 The Valentine is the current game that has the bug fixes included. Delete the regular fashion and just play the valentine version then if you are still having issues, take the screen shots from the valentine game and post.

jessanei
03-20-12, 08:31 PM
hmmm.....well according to the reviews for the Valentine game on the app store, it doesn't sound like that version will solve anything. Lots of people are giving it a bad review claiming they have the same "missing earnings" problem that I'm having even with the version 1.4.3
I guess I'm not going to be able to get a credit for the earnings I've lost am I?

julestore
03-22-12, 03:27 AM
This is certainly not a cosmetic problem and I can tell you that switching tho the Valentines game DOES NOT fix anything!!

About 3 weeks ago I have switched from the regular version to the Valentine’s version (1.4.3 on iphone4 iOS 5.0.1 in the meantime upgrade to 5.1) because of coin loss– yet still EVERY morning my 40k-50k earned over night are first credited to my total gain BUT as soon as I start doing anything (catalogue, main menu, closet, design) they are deducted again and are never seen again…
Sometimes I can avoid coin loss when I close the game directly after the credit of my earnings; works about 2/10 times only…
And yes, I DO close the game every time and never leave it running.

In my opinion the problem could be linked to how high your earnings are or for how long you were not playing – maybe a combination of both – as for me the problem only occurs in the morning (FYI I live in Europe) after my beauty sleep.
As I tried on the weekends: whenever I access the game about every 4-5 hours and my earnings are not higher than 20-25k everything seems to work just fine (apart from the recently very frequently occurring “oh no… out of sync” –message… another super-annoying bug which steals even smaller amounts of earnings!).
If I do not access the game for a longer period than that and my earnings are thus higher… well, see problem described above.

I would have stopped playing the game already a long time ago but I am extremely stubborn, somehow still like the game due its weekly updates AND even more importantly: I unfortunately already spent quite some money on gems (25 € in total).
You might say that I could use my gems to expand my shop… and I actually start wondering if that is the purpose of the above described bugs… the more impatient we, the customers, grow the more likely it is that we will spend our real-money-worth gems on expansions!

By the way: how could a screen shot help to get a better understanding of this problem as there is no error message saying "the game just has withdrawn everything it credited a minute ago"?

1_kiki_1
03-22-12, 08:03 PM
By the way: how could a screen shot help to get a better understanding of this problem as there is no error message saying "the game just has withdrawn everything it credited a minute ago"?

Hahahahhahaha, brilliant

1_kiki_1
03-22-12, 08:13 PM
Above post is right on the money, or loss of money, whatever the case may be. Playing the valentines day version doesn't help as I've lost money in that version as well. I have emailed TL a number of times to no avail.

The way I know that they don't want to fix it (and let's be honest here, if they wanted to they could, they are game developers for goodness sakes, that's what they do) is because every time I have emailed them I've received different responses. My all time favourite reply was when they told me that it only seems as though we are losing money, when in fact what's actually happening is that the items that were sold we're being returned, so we're not losing anything.

Unfortunately, no one asked me for screen shots, because I have them. What they show is that the items that were sold we're in fact not returned, so I lost money and the items were not returned.

jessanei
03-23-12, 05:03 AM
I think julestore is right. It only seems to be the large earnings that I lose. I can usually do a few things that bring back the smaller earnings (say, up to $45k) but the big earnings I can never seem to hang onto. It disappears into the same hole as everyone else's. And yes the clothes are definitely leaving the racks. Can teamlava PLEASE just credit everyone a whole wad of cash and fix the error! I started taking screen shots but I feel like an idiot because all it shows is my total coinage never increasing!

mamareader02
03-26-12, 07:51 AM
Mine takes my overnight money, when I open the game I get my " you made" screen, then the minute I try to do anything, I get the " oops no connection" ( other TL games have no prob w my wifi), then after that screen, all my overnight earnings are gone, never to be seen again, and yes, stuff had been sold ! Its like it has a problem connecting to wifi first thing! If we had that "open/closed" button we've been begging for, losses wouldn't be as great!

DaojinWildfire
03-26-12, 03:36 PM
Screenshots will allow us to see what you're experiencing on your end, and we can look directly into your account to investigate the issue since I can provide the team with your account info if I have screenshots. Since we cannot reproduce this issue after numerous playtests, the screenshots will provide a lot of info that we can use to investigate this.

Even though you may not understand how the screenshots may help us, they do and I will need them in order to continue investigate this issue. The screenshots I require to continue helping you guys are ...

- Coin balance before you exit the game
- Welcome Back message with coin balance in background
- Reduced coin balance after closing Welcome Back message

mamareader02
03-27-12, 05:54 AM
Don't know how to post screenshots

kattybell
03-27-12, 05:56 AM
Don't know how to post screenshots

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum&highlight=post+picture

1_kiki_1
03-27-12, 06:07 AM
Quick question, if you guys can't repeat our problems inhouse, why are we always being given instructions how to get our money back? I would assume you wouldn't be able to tell us how to fix a problem that, according to you. isn't happening

dri2011
03-28-12, 03:57 AM
Ok, I'm having this problem of losing coins often, so I tried to take the screenshots. Hope it helps.

Device: iPhone 3GS iOS 5.1
Version: Valentine 1.4.3

1. Picture last night before I force closed the game:
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg585/adriane_k/IMG_1.jpg

2. Early in the morning, the daily bonus:
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg585/adriane_k/IMG_2-1.jpg

3. Then the Welcome Back coins:
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg585/adriane_k/IMG_3.jpg

4. After I quickly exited all pop up windows, I got this screen:
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg585/adriane_k/IMG_4.jpg

5. And when it quickly returned to my game, only the daily bonus were added, by the coins I won overnight were lost:
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg585/adriane_k/IMG_5.jpg

dri2011
03-28-12, 03:59 AM
Sorry, I forgot to post my ID: dri77 (dri2011 is for another device)

kooky panda
03-28-12, 04:35 AM
dri2011 - thanks for the screenshots,I will send these over.

tejas_c
03-28-12, 07:42 AM
I've been playing this game for few weeks now and I've noticed that my morning earnings in the game show up and when I hit ok they get added to my balance then they disappear again

I believe I've lost nearly 250,000 coins in this game... this is really annoying

kooky panda
03-28-12, 07:46 AM
I've been playing this game for few weeks now and I've noticed that my morning earnings in the game show up and when I hit ok they get added to my balance then they disappear again

I believe I've lost nearly 250,000 coins in this game... this is really annoying
what is the version of your game? (under menu- help- little number at the bottom)

DaojinWildfire
03-28-12, 12:24 PM
Ok, I'm having this problem of losing coins often, so I tried to take the screenshots. Hope it helps.

Device: iPhone 3GS iOS 5.1
Version: Valentine 1.4.3
Thanks for the screenshots. Exactly what I needed. I'll forward them and your second Storm8 ID to the team to investigate.

lizardlickfan
03-28-12, 02:05 PM
Here is a before shot
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u409/sweets3644/5d546206.jpg
Here is welcome screen shot
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u409/sweets3644/3596d651.jpg
Here is after shot
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u409/sweets3644/64d561c4.jpg

kooky panda
03-28-12, 02:50 PM
Guys thanks for the screenshots, looks like the problem might of been found. DW is looking for one more screenshot . The one after you force close game and come back in.

.- Coins before exit
- Coins in background during Welcome Back screen
- Coins after closing Welcome Back screen
- Coins after logging out and in

lizardlickfan
03-28-12, 07:27 PM
Here is before shot

http://i40.tinypic.com/p2bm0.jpg

Here is welcome screen shot

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/liz2.jpg

Here is pic after I hit ok on welcome screen with coins added

http://i43.tinypic.com/v5vjoj.jpg

When I took the above picture my coins dropped. Here is that pic.

http://i42.tinypic.com/34pexbd.jpg

Here is the pic after I exited game and entered again
http://i41.tinypic.com/14wf3w5.jpg

I am using Valentine's version 1.4.3

kooky panda
03-28-12, 07:31 PM
lizardlickfan--- thank you so much!!! This is what DW was looking for.

lizardlickfan
03-28-12, 07:34 PM
No problem Kooky. I just sent you a PM also.

kooky panda
03-29-12, 09:11 AM
Okay I finally got my screenshots.

Screenshot before I went to bed last night:

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/850d79b2.jpg

When I first opened game got my daily coins
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/84393771.jpg

Then My welcome back coins(pretty low but I only had 5 hours of sleep last night-- lol)

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/f8a100f5.jpg

Then I got an out of sync error
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/bdee518f.jpg

Then I got Gem sale offer
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/eac9fe4d.jpg

I then I got my total coin screen

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/07a31145.jpg

then I forced closed my game and this is my total coming back in

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/07a31145.jpg

piggiful
03-29-12, 10:29 AM
You know this happens to not just coins, but plates and constructibles (when you hit complete) as well.....it also doesn't just happen in the morning. It just happens more often first thing in the morning.

1_kiki_1
03-29-12, 02:20 PM
lizardlickfan--- thank you so much!!! This is what DW was looking for.

Does this mean everyone who has lost money over the course of the game will have the money added back to their current totals?

moda999
03-29-12, 02:38 PM
You know this happens to not just coins, but plates and constructibles (when you hit complete) as well.....it also doesn't just happen in the morning. It just happens more often first thing in the morning.

Yup just posted elsewhere that left games for 3 hours earlier tonight and lost all coins earned on Fashion, Restaurant and Bakery on iphone and ipad. Seems the updates and limited offers plus gem sale pop ups make the situation even worse which fits with my theory that normal days losses are caused by the daily bonus pop up interferring with the servers ability to sync.

kooky panda
03-29-12, 02:42 PM
Does this mean everyone who has lost money over the course of the game will have the money added back to their current totals?

Loss of coins are normally not refunded.

AnnasCoffee
03-29-12, 02:43 PM

Wow!!! If they credited me back all my lost coins I'd have millions!!! That would be great.

AnnasCoffee
03-29-12, 02:47 PM
Loss of coins are normally not refunded.

This isn't a "normal" situation. This is massive coin loss to A LOT of players due to Team Lava's error... They should compensate us somehow.

kooky panda
03-29-12, 02:59 PM
I did lose coins but since I had the out of sync message, it is possible that I did not lose coins. It is possible that the stock (clothes, shoes, etc) was put back when the coins did not add. I cannot confirm since I did not count my items last night before bed.

I will try to see if support or a CM can check my game to see if I lost coins and items were sold, or my items were put back, so I just did not make any coins.

1_kiki_1
03-29-12, 03:12 PM
I did lose coins but since I had the out of sync message, it is possible that I did not lose coins. It is possible that the stock (clothes, shoes, etc) was put back when the coins did not add. I cannot confirm since I did not count my items last night before bed.

I will try to see if support or a CM can check my game to see if I lost coins and items were sold, or my items were put back, so I just did not make any coins.

Well, I just lost about 55k without any syncing issues, unfortunately because it hadn't happened in a while I was silly enough not to have taken a screen shot last night. Re. items being returned, that's not true either, I have lost money and tables that had sold out remained empty, so if items had been returned, I would assume the tables would have filled up again

1_kiki_1
03-29-12, 03:19 PM
Wow!!! If they credited me back all my lost coins I'd have millions!!! That would be great.

They should do that, it is their problem, not ours. Why should we lose out because these guys either can't code correctly or don't know how to fix a bug when there is one. Mind you, I was once told (in an email from the support crew) that their servers actually have our correct totals, if that's the case, why don't they just update our totals from there? Answer, they don't want to, plain and simple.

AnnasCoffee
03-29-12, 03:32 PM

I'm glad they will take care of your coins and items for you. But what about EVERYONE ELSE who has loss coins and items. If you look at the screen shots I sent in this thread, you can see I lost coins AND many of my racks are empty.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25380-Coins-earned-lost&p=261585#post261585

kooky panda
03-29-12, 03:42 PM
I'm glad they will take care of your coins and items for you. But what about EVERYONE ELSE who has loss coins and items. If you look at the screen shots I sent in this thread, you can see I lost coins AND many of my racks are empty.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25380-Coins-earned-lost&p=261585#post261585

I never said they would give me my coins back, I stated that I am checking to see what happened in the my game so I can bring this information back to everyone.

You are also free to email support to have them check into your game to see if you are losing the coins, or just not making the coins overnight.

AnnasCoffee
03-29-12, 04:00 PM
I never said they would give me my coins back, I stated that I am checking to see what happened in the my game so I can bring this information back to everyone.

You are also free to email support to have them check into your game to see if you are losing the coins, or just not making the coins overnight.

You want me to email support Everyday? every time I log into the game? I have 4 story games on two devices. I log into each game at least twice per day. That's 8 emails per day from me.

THis is a RIDICULOUS request!

kooky panda
03-29-12, 04:04 PM
You want me to email support Everyday? every time I log into the game? I have 4 story games on two devices. I log into each game at least twice per day. That's 8 emails per day from me.

THis is a RIDICULOUS request!

Once again I am not asking you to do anything you do not want to do. TL is working on the issue, I am just trying to keep you guys informed on the status and I am trying to gather as much information on this issue as I can to help.

1_kiki_1
03-29-12, 04:42 PM

Hang on, do you think they will do anything at all?? Let's not fool ourselves here, nothing will be done.

1_kiki_1
03-29-12, 04:46 PM
It seems as though kooky panda is trying to help, but the reality is the only people that can do anything are the owners/devs, of the game, and they won't do anything seeing as they are making money regardless of whether the players are having problems

AnnasCoffee
03-30-12, 02:44 PM
Once again I am not asking you to do anything you do not want to do. TL is working on the issue, I am just trying to keep you guys informed on the status and I am trying to gather as much information on this issue as I can to help.

I know you are. You are very patient and kind to try to help... I appologise (spelling?) for being frustrated yesterday. I'm certainly not frustrated with you.

What we want are our coins back. I have relied on this game as a form of stress relief, but now it's a cause of stress. I just want to order clothes or cook food to earn coins.... Not count my items, write down my totals, take a screen shot before I go to bed. Take 4 or 5 screen shots every morning... Email support. My device cant store that many photos. This is not a fun relaxing way to earn coins.

I want my fun, relaxing game back 😓. Oh ... and I want my coins! I have probably lost millions. Please can you give us an update... Any news on an update to fix this? Any news about possible compensation?

lizardlickfan
03-30-12, 08:21 PM
Hey everyone!! I have a happy update to report!! I am finally getting all my coins. I will post more pics if I get stung again.

farmerbarbara712
03-31-12, 05:34 AM
I am a new fashion story player but not new to their games. I have 2 farms, 2 bakeries, 2 pet shops and 1 restaurant on a total of 2 devices. Half on my iphone half on my kindle fire. As a paying customer I should not have to do anything fancy to get to keep my coins or gems I have earned / paid for. That's insulting for them yo put their game errors on our shoulders. And refuse to do anything to rectify it is a slap in the face.

DaojinWildfire
04-02-12, 10:52 AM
I know you are. You are very patient and kind to try to help... I appologise (spelling?) for being frustrated yesterday. I'm certainly not frustrated with you.

What we want are our coins back. I have relied on this game as a form of stress relief, but now it's a cause of stress. I just want to order clothes or cook food to earn coins.... Not count my items, write down my totals, take a screen shot before I go to bed. Take 4 or 5 screen shots every morning... Email support. My device cant store that many photos. This is not a fun relaxing way to earn coins.

I want my fun, relaxing game back 😓. Oh ... and I want my coins! I have probably lost millions. Please can you give us an update... Any news on an update to fix this? Any news about possible compensation?
You are not required to take any screenshots, but they will definitely help us to continue investigating this issue. The only issue we have found so far is a cosmetic bug. The game is removing the extra coins when it accidentally awarded you twice the amount of coins. In your perspective, this appears as if you are losing coins. This is the only issue we have found after performing many log checks and playtests. Any new information you continue to provide will be forwarded to the team to review and investigate for other issues.

Unfortunately, we cannot speculate or discuss compensation as we have not found any other issues other than the cosmetic bug.

AnnasCoffee
04-02-12, 02:29 PM
I must say I am very disappointed that Team Lava is once again calling this a "cosmetic" issue. Many player went out of their way to try to help. We know it's not cosmetic.

It sounds to me like you are refusing to acknowledge there is a bug in your game because if you admit it... Then you may be held responsible for compensating your players for lost coins.

As for me.... I will wait for the next update. Even though you may not chose to admit your game is broken, hopefully you are working on it. If its fixed with the next update GREAT!!! If not, I will probably have no choice but to quit.... The coin bug is severe enough in my game it just won't be worth it to keep playing. I hope you fix it.

One last question... Will there be a pop up in the game when the new update is released? Or what is the quickest way to hear about the new update?

etotheg
04-02-12, 08:07 PM
I lost 75,000 coins today on an Android phone (version 2.3.4) playing fashion story 1.3.7.03. I opened the game sometime around 11:00am and had a correct total of 2,774,000 coins or so and ordered new items which brought me down to 2,768,000 or so. I opened it back up around 8:00pm and it says I earned 75,000 some odd coins while I was away, but yet my total reflected the old amount of 2,768,000. To try to get it to reflect the correct amount instead of the old one I closed and opened fashion story back up multiple times, killed it through task killer, removed some neighbors to make it reload, and even uninstalled and reinstalled it. Nothing worked. In this instance the game is not removing a double coin bonus, there were no coins added to my total at all. So in the end, I?ve actually lost coins since I?ve had to spend more coins on new orders this evening. There?s no point in just ordering and placing new items over and over if I?m just going to lose coins. If this continues I won?t be playing until it?s fixed. As another user mentioned, this game is supposed to be a stress reliever and instead it?s turning into the opposite

DaojinWildfire
04-03-12, 04:31 PM
I have already taken the information (details + screenshots) provided by several players and kooky and forwarded them to the engineering team to review for any underlying issues. I have relayed information back to you guys that I have received from the engineers after they investigated the issue.

The engineers are continually looking into the issue, but have not found anything so far. This does not mean we have stated there's 0% chance of another bug causing this issue. This only means that the cosmetic bug is the only one we have found so far. If you guys continue to provide me with additional information, then I'll be happy to pass them along to the team, but if players choose to post defamation or flaming comments instead of contributing information, I will have to close this thread.

AnnasCoffee
04-03-12, 08:11 PM
How do you (or i guess i should say, the engineers) want us to help?

Maybe this would help. Here's what I've been thinking...

The screen shots can't give you the whole picture because there are different things that happen, different errors, different ways the coins are lost. Sometime my coin total goes up to the number it's supposed to be, then drops back down. Sometimes my coin total goes up, but it's not the full amount (usually its about half). Sometimes my coin total is the correct amount but then I get a pop-up saying "Oh No, Fashion/Bakery Story is an online game.... (you know the rest) and then when I get back in... You guessed it, my coin total is the wrong amount. Sometimes my coin total is the same as the last time I played the game, it never goes up. BTW... Non of these are a double bonus, I have a piece of paper where I write my totals from last time I logged in.

Okay, so here's my idea.... VIDEO. Someone (someone who doesnt have three kids)... Should take a video of themselves logging into their game, showing the coin total. Then start the video back the next morning... You can see EVERYTHING that happens, the coin total when they log in, all the pop ups, the "you earned screen", and then you can see what happens to their coins.

It would take a lot of videos, like I said, there are a lot of different ways the coins disappear. I'm surprised that you need any information from us, I don't understand why it's not happening to you too. Have you really never lost YOUR coins? Its just seems strange because so many players have this issue (even Kooky has some issue in her game).

Anyway,... Thanks for letting us know the engineers are working on it.

DaojinWildfire
04-04-12, 03:15 PM
These coin loss issues are actually different bugs, as the older one has already been fixed. Since my warning has been ignored and this thread is no longer being used to contribute and provide anything useful for the issue that has been reported, I will be closing this thread.