PDA

View Full Version : Some important info (I think)

RealFarmer1222
02-28-12, 04:48 PM
Maybe it's been noted here before, but I hadn't seen it.

Customers eat in a meal in exactly 30 secs. So to determine how many dishes are consumed in an hour take 120 times the number of chairs. For a day it would be 2880 X chairs. It's actually a little less, since it takes customers time to get to their chairs, but it's a useful formula for planning your menu for the day.

queentina3
02-28-12, 04:54 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23320-most-Efficient-RS-design-(without-maths)

There are also a few other threads with interesting information that's been worked out. :)

RealFarmer1222
02-28-12, 06:36 PM
I did see that thread, but it just seemed to about optimized design for seating. Now, I see buried in it the 30 sec/ meal info. Which, to me, is key.

firephotoguy
03-14-12, 12:21 AM
But only about 28 customers

come in at one time, then the next one(s) come tru the door as one leaves, So it's not like you can place a 1000 tables an have 1000 customers seat at once. Is that what your saying?
Maybe it's been noted here before, but I hadn't seen it.

Customers eat in a meal in exactly 30 secs. So to determine how many dishes are consumed in an hour take 120 times the number of chairs. For a day it would be 2880 X chairs. It's actually a little less, since it takes customers time to get to their chairs, but it's a useful formula for planning your menu for the day.