PDA

View Full Version : Gems stolen misplaced?

karmasue
02-28-12, 03:25 PM
I've never done a thread before so I'm sure I messed something up. I need help though!! I bought gems for $5 used it to finish my poodle. I neede like two cushions and a few pannells and didn't want to wait on my friends it'd been days!! After I used the gems to buy the cushions and pannells my poodle RESET! It says I need all the cushions and pannells but it took my gems and the cushions and pannells my friends gave me! I'm very upset. Can someone PLEASE tell me what happened? I emailed the support people already but it takes a few days for them to reply they said!

kooky panda
02-28-12, 03:29 PM
I've never done a thread before so I'm sure I messed something up. I need help though!! I bought gems for $5 used it to finish my poodle. I neede like two cushions and a few pannells and didn't want to wait on my friends it'd been days!! After I used the gems to buy the cushions and pannells my poodle RESET! It says I need all the cushions and pannells but it took my gems and the cushions and pannells my friends gave me! I'm very upset. Can someone PLEASE tell me what happened? I emailed the support people already but it takes a few days for them to reply they said!

You new thread is good.
Try restarting your device to see if the gems come back or you poodle gets completed. If not, try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store.
(make you download the valentine game).
You will not lose your game progress.

when you were playing were you on the regular game or the valentine game?

karmasue
02-28-12, 03:53 PM
Thank u, and It says pet shop there are a lot of valentine things though. So I'm not sure. I'm going to do that thank u