PDA

View Full Version : Help I'm stuck

leannedan88
02-28-12, 12:06 PM
:confused:I've only got two goals left "street style" and "excuse our dust" and they are both expansions and I have not got the money for them as I have just done another expansion goal, I haven't had any other goals for about a week now?? I'm using iPhone. I'm trying to find the goals on the forums as well and I can't find them would someone help please coz I love this game so much I'm on it all day :o

leannedan88
02-28-12, 12:26 PM
Also how do u do quick sale ???

Rachael98
02-28-12, 12:49 PM
What do you want help with regarding these goals.

There is no designed quick-sale function.

leannedan88
02-28-12, 01:14 PM
Oh okay read someone else post and they said about quick sale. I just wanna no y I'm not getting any more goals ??

kattybell
02-28-12, 01:17 PM
Oh okay read someone else post and they said about quick sale. I just wanna no y I'm not getting any more goals ??

I'm not sure but you might have to complete those goals to unlock more.

leannedan88
02-28-12, 01:28 PM
Have u not done those goals?

kooky panda
02-28-12, 02:05 PM
:confused:I've only got two goals left "street style" and "excuse our dust" and they are both expansions and I have not got the money for them as I have just done another expansion goal, I haven't had any other goals for about a week now?? I'm using iPhone. I'm trying to find the goals on the forums as well and I can't find them would someone help please coz I love this game so much I'm on it all day :o
Have you already done the valentine goals?
Singles Ladies and the Proposal? There were the valentine goals that are in the Valentine Fashion game(in app store).
If so, then there have been no more goals since these.

leannedan88
02-28-12, 02:35 PM
Yeah iv done those ones so that means no more goals :( do u no wen der will be more goals out ?

kooky panda
02-28-12, 03:17 PM
Yeah iv done those ones so that means no more goals :( do u no wen der will be more goals out ?
No word yet on more goals coming, but I hope we do get more, I really like doing them.

clotheU
02-28-12, 03:24 PM
Hi I am the same as U ? I Found that if i make sure to purchase everything twice - I earn a Gem -
I now have 20 & am slowly climbing to get 40.
Start with the lowest - example : i am buying the 2 hour gold dresses - about 10 -15 of them. Once i put those out
I earn a gem and move onto the 2 hour heels, purse , ect.
Or in the Evenings do some 12 hour or 16 hour. Do i make any sense ??
Hope this helps.