PDA

View Full Version : Gem issues

suzyqscurlyqs
02-28-12, 10:32 AM
Hi. Wondering if anyone here can help me. I have emailed suppor but their automatic reply email states it could take several days for them to respond. I purchased 275 gems yesterday.... Received my receipts from ****** and iTunes. The problem is I have yet to have them credited to my pet shop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, have restarted my iPhone, and have synced my phone with iTunes but nothing seems to fix the issue. Pretty frustrating to spend that much on gems and not have any idea when or if you will get what you have paid for. Pet shop already has several bugs that the other games do not seem to have and mostly they are just annoyances that I can live with, but this is really frustrating. Any ideas?

kooky panda
02-28-12, 10:37 AM
Hi. Wondering if anyone here can help me. I have emailed suppor but their automatic reply email states it could take several days for them to respond. I purchased 275 gems yesterday.... Received my receipts from ****** and iTunes. The problem is I have yet to have them credited to my pet shop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, have restarted my iPhone, and have synced my phone with iTunes but nothing seems to fix the issue. Pretty frustrating to spend that much on gems and not have any idea when or if you will get what you have paid for. Pet shop already has several bugs that the other games do not seem to have and mostly they are just annoyances that I can live with, but this is really frustrating. Any ideas?

Sometimes it takes a little bit for the gems to show up. Support will be able to help. If you have not already done so, reply back to your email with your ticket number and send them copies of your receipt for purchase. This may save some time.

suzyqscurlyqs
02-28-12, 10:38 AM
Ok I will go ahead and send that info. Thanks. :)