PDA

View Full Version : My Coins are all going away again !!! PLEASE HELP!!!

dresscute
02-28-12, 08:53 AM
In the past week, I keep lossing my money again . When i wake up, just appear that my money all gone away. I have made Over $30000 profit, but the system just shown me a little or none. But very funny is this will not happen on when i connected on my net, i saw my coins are increasing. And when i disconnected, all my coins will go away. How annoying?

Please fix the bugs TL!! I am android and there seems so many problems on android. No goals and always have bugs.

I have tried restart and reintall my game, and i must exist my game when finished.
But seems NO USE!

kooky panda
02-28-12, 09:27 AM
In the past week, I keep lossing my money again . When i wake up, just appear that my money all gone away. I have made Over $30000 profit, but the system just shown me a little or none. But very funny is this will not happen on when i connected on my net, i saw my coins are increasing. And when i disconnected, all my coins will go away. How annoying?

Please fix the bugs TL!! I am android and there seems so many problems on android. No goals and always have bugs.

I have tried restart and reintall my game, and i must exist my game when finished.
But seems NO USE!

what is your current version of your game? Under menu- help

dresscute
02-29-12, 10:42 AM
Version is 1.3.7.03

kooky panda
02-29-12, 11:17 AM
Version is 1.3.7.03
Do you use a task killer ?

dresscute
03-01-12, 10:09 AM
SORRY, WHAT IS TASK KILLER?

Yesterday i found my coins are added to my account after FS had made their updates.
However today my coins still keep lossing again. I dont know what happen? Is a bug or system wrongly made?Anyones can help me out pls!!

queentina3
03-01-12, 10:27 AM
The most help I can give you is to do the following:

1.) when you leave your game make sure you close it completely and not leave it running in the background. If necessary, go to Manage Apps then Running and if you see FS still running, force stop it.
2.) when you log in to your game click out of all the pop-ups, then hit your home button (looks like a house on most android devices).
3.) go back into your game and then take care of your messages and news feed.
4.) collect tips and remove items from catalog

These are the steps I had to do when I was using my Android phone to stop the coin losses I was seeing in my other games. Since the issue doesn't seem to be resolved for you with the new FS update from the Market, maybe you should try doing those steps to see if your coin loss persists.

queentina3
03-01-12, 10:28 AM
Oh also, before you log into any of your Story games make sure you clear your cache, you can do that by going to Manage Apps and then Download. Check all your Story games by clicking on them in that area and you should see a place for clearing cache.

dresscute
03-16-12, 11:18 AM
My coins are lossing again please. TL please fix the bugs. I dont want to loss any coins for 3 or 4 times a week.

daisoo
03-16-12, 05:33 PM
I just lost $2 million ._.

TL needs to fix this problem, but then again maybe this will be my reason to quit~~~

jessanei
03-20-12, 08:42 PM
My guess is that they don't know how to fix it, otherwise they'd have given us an update by now. Its pretty frustrating, but I'm addicted to this free game so I'm willing to wait until they fix it. It would be very nice if they would credit our accounts with the earnings we've lost. But then they may not be able to see how much we've lost.