PDA

View Full Version : Losing all my coins?

dd9321
02-28-12, 09:08 AM
When i go onto RS in the morning, it'll say i earned about 75,000 coins, and they'll be added to my current amount, but then after a few seconds they get taken away. This has been happening for the last three days. I just expanded and its been really hard to make any money with this happening. What should i do? Anyone else having this problem?

kooky panda
02-28-12, 09:13 AM
What is the version of the game you are playing? (check in game under menu- help)

dd9321
02-28-12, 09:19 AM
Restaurant story 1.4.1

kooky panda
02-28-12, 09:34 AM
The valentine RS game (version 1.4.3) had bug fixes included.
Download and play on the RS version.

nicjak
02-28-12, 09:38 AM
Yes I'm having the same problem! If I leave the game for more than a few minutes, the guests seem to eat free. What is the point of playing a game that is unplayable?? Have reported the problem but let's see how long the reply takes! Deleted RS today and reinstalled to see if it corrects the problem but no.

katie7616
03-01-12, 03:05 PM
I'm having this same problem. I just downloaded RS today on my kindle fire and every time I make money it disappears after a few minutes. Very frustrating

fecsuper
03-01-12, 04:23 PM
I'm having this same problem. I just downloaded RS today on my kindle fire and every time I make money it disappears after a few minutes. Very frustrating

This is a Recurring old Issue.

You need to :
1) Open your RS.
2) Check your Coins, write it down or memorize that number.
3) dont do any work at all inside RS, just see the banners, and check your Earns.
4) Close your RS.
5) Re-Start your RS.
and that is it, your money are BACK again.

lin77
03-02-12, 12:00 PM
I have a kindle fire and noticed after a few mins some of my money disappears, so I reintall the app and it comes back. But later it will do it again. When is TL going to fix this bug!!! That should be priority!!!!!! :(