PDA

View Full Version : Gem Prices plus money need to be lowered

sipsup
02-28-12, 08:31 AM
Team Lava,
The new update, with the extra expands, are too expensive. The only way we could ever possibly expand again would be too buy more gems. And the gems are too overpriced! We should have a choice to buy gems or not, but you continually keep adding more needed products that we must have to make our bakery bigger and better.

So, what I want to be fixed is that you DROP MONEY PRICE in expands, and possibly everything else since it is way too expensive. Do not think we won't do another blackout, because last time you never read any of our complaints.

So please, this time listen to what I personally have to say. And change it. 😊 thanks!! -zimmy 🌹

julia3032
02-28-12, 10:56 AM
Good luck with that.

TheRandomDude
02-29-12, 08:09 AM
You can ask for years and this will not happen.. And yes the new expansions are possible to reach the amount of money for... Just some people are impatient and when they have 1M+ coins, they will get tempted and start buying away. Just keep cooking AND NEVER BUY ANYTHING and sooner or later, you will get the amount of money needed to expand!

sipsup
03-11-12, 08:57 PM
TheRandomDude,

Yes, that is true. You have a great point. But are you aware of how LONG that would take? I'm not complaining and I am definitely not impatient, but that could take forever. Sereiously, just think about it.

But thank you for the advice anyway!!

-zimmy

DAmanding
03-13-12, 11:31 AM
Actually I did the calculations on it and if you sell all your food at 4 coins a plate, with max customer turnover, you can make 180,000/day. So if all you do is pay for cooking new food and don't buy other stuff you can reach 6 million in just over a month. Quicker if you sell food that earns more than $4/plate. :)

ramblingroses
03-16-12, 12:10 PM
I am really sad , because I was saving my real money to gems.. It went on for ages . I was saving up to buy everything in the valentines suprise box so I could buy the wedding. It would have cost me about 3 hundred dollars in gems. But now the suprise box has been deleted and I could of afforded it in just two days. I'm not playing anymore because it's not fun working towards a fun little goal only to have it taken away. It's just really upset me.