PDA

View Full Version : Good Neighbor Gift Giving

Xygris
02-27-12, 08:27 PM
Just a suggestion for all those that want to be "Good" neighbors.

Click Menu, Social, Visit (top Neighbor)
Tap on pets to play with them if you wish
Look for any pens under construction and gift accordingly, here is a partial list

Pet Item 1 Qty 1 Item 2 Qty 2
Poodle Plastic Panel 5 ? Cushion 10 ?
Scottish Terrier Green Cushion 10 Blue Hook 10
Betta Plastic Panel 10 Aquarium Filter 10
Snowshoe Plank 5 Grass Seed 10
American Curl Brown Plank 10 Carpet Swatch 10

bobbyrae
03-15-12, 08:59 PM
Is there a complete list anywhere?

DiabeticFoodie
03-16-12, 09:26 PM
So, are these the best gifts to give in PSS if there are no constructables? I'm still new to this particular game. I need neighbors, too, so feel free to add me. I play with pets and gift daily.

Rae_Jn
03-17-12, 11:29 AM
That's generally what I would do as Neighbour. Only problem is, being a new player, I'm still familiarising myself with which items are required to build each individual pet construction. Thanks for the guide. It's a good idea, and a help to new players, such as myself to appropriately gift.

Xygris
04-05-12, 09:05 AM
The most complete list I have found so far is here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai3DUY360zHydEhvVkUta29LamlZZjRjRkVrd3d3c FE#gid=4), from this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25225-Breed-Information-Database).

BTW another bonus to playing with your neighbors pets is they receive a 20 gold bonus from each pet you play with every time they collect and you get bonus gold, XP, or both!

BCSunshine
04-11-12, 11:18 PM
I am having trouble with gift requests. I only had tick marks beside 6 neightbours and had unticked the rest, yet it came back with 35 did not get my request because I asked them already. Also, is there a limit to gifts I accept? Is it a daily thing?

Thanks, all help appreciated.

greygull
04-11-12, 11:37 PM
I am having trouble with gift requests. I only had tick marks beside 6 neightbours and had unticked the rest, yet it came back with 35 did not get my request because I asked them already. Also, is there a limit to gifts I accept? Is it a daily thing?

Thanks, all help appreciated.

Try unchecking all of them, then only going back and checking the people you want to ask.

Everyday, you can accept 20 gifts. Declined gifts do not count towards the 20. Gifting resets at midnight Pacific time (-7 GMT I think).