PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors Get Goals And I Don't.

TheRandomDude
02-27-12, 04:24 PM
Hi guys, I'm aware that my neighbors are getting goals that I'm not getting, the NEIGHBOURS that are getting these goals are iOS users and I'm an iOS user too... I tried deleting and reinstalling the game and I'm currently using the Valentines version as it has the latest bugs/issues fixed, Here's and example of what I didn't get..

Candy Heart Flowers...

I'm not sure what it's called but it's a poster with a girl and a boy together on it...

This is pretty old but I still didn't get it... Cuckoo Clock.. I know this one is over but I still never got the option to do it, I thought oh well.. I won't complain about this one but since I'm complaining about the other I thought I'll just add this in...

PS... I really want those posters and candy heart flowers, is there any way or suggestion to get these goals?

DaojinWildfire
02-27-12, 04:41 PM
The Cuckoo Clock sounds like a reward from the New Year goals, which have already been removed.

Have you finished all of your Valentine quests? If not, keep working on them as they open up different quests when you progress on the quest chains.

TheRandomDude
02-27-12, 05:18 PM
The Cuckoo Clock sounds like a reward from the New Year goals, which have already been removed.

Have you finished all of your Valentine quests? If not, keep working on them as they open up different quests when you progress on the quest chains.

Yes I know the cuckoo clock has been removed :).. I just added it in the list because it's not the first time that this happens,

No I did not finish ALL the goals.. I'll get to it then, thanks for the reply!