PDA

View Full Version : nightclub question,

coocoolove23
02-27-12, 01:47 PM
Anyone know why, when i make drinks and the little purple stars fall, they don't go up right away? Or when I click on the dancers on the floor, the stars and coins drop to the floor, sit there for about a minute before they go up and are added? My friend has this game also and hers collect immediately.

Rachael98
02-27-12, 02:02 PM
Your friend would be tapping them.

The options are:
-Tap them to make them go up instantly
-Leave them and they'll go after a bit.

Even if you leave (eg. visit a neighbour), they will credit anyway.

kooky panda
02-27-12, 02:32 PM
Some games have the dropping stars, etc and some do not have them. I have them in all my games except Farm .

queentina3
02-27-12, 02:46 PM
I have them in Nightclub as well, and I really wish I didn't. I love how my RS picks up my stars/coins/collectibles and most of my others games don't.

coocoolove23, it is random on who gets the stars dropped and who doesn't. Me and nmishii both had Androids and her stars dropped in RS but not BS, while mine dropped in BS and not RS. We just got the unlucky draw with Nightclub that the coins/stars bounce on us. They do get in the way eh? :)

coocoolove23
02-27-12, 02:59 PM
Yes they do get in the way,,,it's annoying...lol. Like I said, my friend just installed this game and hers go up right away...lucky girl.

Rachael98
02-27-12, 03:57 PM
Yes they do get in the way,,,it's annoying...lol. Like I said, my friend just installed this game and hers go up right away...lucky girl.

Oh well - they're bearable.