PDA

View Full Version : sick and tired

krnchang
02-27-12, 10:19 AM
who else is sick and tired of closing five or six advertisement and notification windows every single time they turn on the app?

HyperNova1986
02-27-12, 02:56 PM
They are annoying.. Yes. But noticed they appear just after Team Lava realse their new contents in each app. I believe these are the pop ups are you are talking about.

1) gem sale pop up.. Which will disapper soon
2) new content appears each thursday and stays for 2-3 days
3) weekly exclusive item popup which appears thursday and stay for 2-3 days.

Those pop ups only stay for 2-3 days and try not to close down the app. Just leave the app open so they dont start again from showing you popups all the time.

bobbyrae
02-27-12, 02:58 PM
hand up. Especially when they pop up unexpectedly while I'm typing on someone's wall...and I accidentally hit the pop up which then takes me to the store and...grrrrrrrrrr......:p

trinityblaze
02-27-12, 04:43 PM
I would definitely pay for bakery and restaurant story if it meant I did not have to see those annoying ads every two seconds…

queentina3
02-27-12, 04:54 PM
I finally gave in the other day and downloaded Pet Shop Story to get rid of not only the walking ad, but that stupid billboard! It was in my way as they keep it so close to the edge of your places that I accidently hit it multiple times taking me to safari and then the app store! They'll never get me to play it, but at least now I don't have it bugging me every few minutes. :)

scarletlocs
02-28-12, 02:32 AM
I finally gave in the other day and downloaded Pet Shop Story to get rid of not only the walking ad, but that stupid billboard! It was in my way as they keep it so close to the edge of your places that I accidently hit it multiple times taking me to safari and then the app store! They'll never get me to play it, but at least now I don't have it bugging me every few minutes. :)

I did the download but try still come back. Urgh..... Get rid of already.