PDA

View Full Version : Mastering foods for gems

lsloman
02-27-12, 08:22 AM
Has anyone else had this problem? I just got a gem for the wings, ( level 2) I knew I was close to getting a gem, so I made sure I knew how many gems I had. Once I taped on the wings and got my gem, I confirmed that I got one, it was there and then just as quickly I lost it. It deleted right in front of my eyes! :mad: :(

sapphirre79
02-27-12, 08:24 AM
#bummer

kattybell
02-27-12, 08:24 AM
Did you have a out of sync message pop up?

lsloman
02-27-12, 02:14 PM
Nope, no message. While looking at the gem count, I saw it appear and then disappear. I'm wondering if I send TL a message, if they'll look into it for 1 gem?

bobbyrae
02-27-12, 02:22 PM
Nope, no message. While looking at the gem count, I saw it appear and then disappear. I'm wondering if I send TL a message, if they'll look into it for 1 gem?
Oh they will :P Send them your id and they'll check to see what happened.
That has happened to me, but I got the out of sync message right after I had cleared all my 1 day recipe and earned my final level 4 gem and had cleared out all the stoves/ovens (or whatever applicance I was using) I was using. Out of sync and the recipe went back to being unfinished. Had to redo the whole lot of them...felt like screaming! :mad::rolleyes: :p

kooky panda
02-27-12, 02:29 PM
It is also possible that when you were collecting, you were not caught up with the servers so the gem was taken away, but you may still have a couple of to go before you actually have made it to level 2.
If you do email support, they can look into your game to see if this is the case.

pastrychef17
02-27-12, 02:31 PM
This happens to me regularly on RS. What actually happens though is you get credit for the gem "early" or what appears to be early while you're still serving food. Then when the pop up comes up, you get credited another gem so it looks like you earned 2. But it corrects itself again and you only get one. Depending on when you've looked at your gem count, it always appears like you've lost a gem. I was skeptical at first but I've tested it over and over again and each time I'm credited correctly but it gives me an extra one first then takes the extra back.

TheRandomDude
02-27-12, 04:11 PM
This happens to me regularly on RS. What actually happens though is you get credit for the gem "early" or what appears to be early while you're still serving food. Then when the pop up comes up, you get credited another gem so it looks like you earned 2. But it corrects itself again and you only get one. Depending on when you've looked at your gem count, it always appears like you've lost a gem. I was skeptical at first but I've tested it over and over again and each time I'm credited correctly but it gives me an extra one first then takes the extra back.

Yeah that happens to me too... When it happens I cross my fingers and hope for the extra gem to stay but then it takes it away :p

DaojinWildfire
02-27-12, 04:13 PM
We can easily see if you received the mastery rewards or not and if you happen to used the gems on anything. Just remember to include the exact name of the recipe when you send us the email so we know where to look.