PDA

View Full Version : My goals disappeared

tinuzza71
02-27-12, 04:02 AM
After reaching the only goal available, I received an out-of-sync message (with no reason as I had a top connection), and not only I didn't earn what I deserved, but I didn't receive any new goal!!!
I'm experiencing other problems, but this bug is very annoying to me, because it slows down my game progress and I get bored. Having goals to reach was my best user experience!
I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but nothing changed.
Please, I want goals back!!!

kattybell
02-27-12, 04:14 AM
Have you tried restarting your device? And syncing to iTunes?

tinuzza71
02-27-12, 04:39 AM
Have you tried restarting your device? And syncing to iTunes?
Yes, I tried. I turned off my iPhone, I turned it on again, I uninstalled and reinstalled RS, then turned off and on again my device and finally I syncronized it to iTunes. Nothing changed. No goals appear. ��

kattybell
02-27-12, 04:40 AM
You can email support@teamlava.com and ask them to look into your game about your goals. Also are you using the valentines day version?

tinuzza71
02-27-12, 07:19 AM
You can email support@teamlava.com and ask them to look into your game about your goals. Also are you using the valentines day version?
Thanks for your help.
Yes, I'm actually using the Valentine's day version. I also tried to uninstall and reinstall only the standard version of RS, but with no results.

kattybell
02-27-12, 07:24 AM
How many goals did you have left?

tinuzza71
02-27-12, 07:43 AM
None! That is the problem! I had 2 goals, then I reached one of the 2 and only 1 was left. When I reached that last one, I received the message to accept the earnings relevant to that goal but after confirmation, I received an out-of-sync or connection problem message (as I said before, I had a full 3G connection that was working perfectly for other online games). The result was that I didn't earn anything and new goals didn't appear.

tinuzza71
02-27-12, 07:46 AM
So, I'm now playing without goals and I find it quite boring. :(

kooky panda
02-27-12, 07:46 AM
The goals do end when you complete them all. What was the last goal that you did?
Make sure you are completing your goals only on the Valentine Version of the game. If you tried to complete the goal on the regular version of the game, it may not get counted.

kattybell
02-27-12, 07:48 AM
So you won the prize? But it's not showing in your recipe or inventory? It's possible you finished goals if that goal was the only one left. You could email support@teamlava.com and tell them you didn't receive the prize.

DaojinWildfire
02-27-12, 03:18 PM
Do you recall the name of the goal or the tasks for it? You probably completed all of the goals available and received the reward for it, but may not know the specific rewards since you experienced the issue. If you know the specific details for the quest, you can post it here as well as include in your email so we can check on the quest and see what's up. Thanks!

TheRandomDude
03-02-12, 12:23 PM
Weird... Email support@teamlava.com