PDA

View Full Version : part gifts

veenilla
02-27-12, 04:00 AM
Today, I visited all my neighbors who gifted me then gifted them back. I went back to the news feed to accept the part gifts but they disappeared... did the system accept them?

kattybell
02-27-12, 05:15 AM
If you accepted the gifts than yes the system accepted them.

nmishii
02-27-12, 05:37 AM
If the gift message said, "<Neighbor> sent you some <gift>" and your choices were Accept and Decline then you were seeing gifts and they shouldn't have been removed from the Pending Gifts list until you accepted or declined.

If the message said, "<Neighbor> It is now in Main Menu / My Gifts" and your choices were Use Gift and Gift Back, and the Gift Back button was lit, then those were neighbors who you sent a gift to yesterday or the day before. The intent of the message is to tell you that you can send them a gift again. The messages will be automatically removed when you send a gift.

It sounds like you gifted back the people you sent gifts to in the last two days, rather than those who sent you gifts today.

veenilla
02-27-12, 06:54 AM
No. It was today's gift... It said 4 hours or something ago and the gifts from yesterday said 20 something hours ago. :/ I didn't get to accept them since they were already gone from the list after i sent the gifts out.

veenilla
02-27-12, 07:03 AM
and it had " accept " and "decline " by them.

kattybell
02-27-12, 07:20 AM
So your gifts disappeared?

veenilla
02-27-12, 07:26 AM
yes :/ and since i cant see my parts, i don't know if the system accepted them or not.

chefbaker10
02-27-12, 01:53 PM
Veenilla,

From Kooky Panda on a thread I wrote....
You can email support@teamlava.com and they can tell you how many of each part you have.

Also did you try restarting BS?

pastrychef17
02-27-12, 02:34 PM
I may have a different problem but I think there's another glitch in the gift system again. I appeared to have maxed out early this morning before the usual 20-gift limit. I didn't even have 20 gifts in my queue when I logged in this morning and I declined some of them but after I accepted maybe 10 (?), I got messages from my neighbors saying I had maxed out already.

veenilla
02-27-12, 04:01 PM
Yes I have tried restarting but the gifts option never came back. Could the system have accepted since I gifted those people back already? I emailed but no reply yet...

iusedtobedigusr
02-27-12, 04:21 PM
I have had the same thing happen, Hit gift back on first name in messages while a bunch under it had Accept buttons and when done gifting, go back to news feed and left with 1 or 2 use gifts. So now I accept before I gift back.

jannywanny86
02-28-12, 08:02 AM
i keep going to my gift part in messages and theres gift ppl have give me from 2 days ago even tho i gift back so annoying

natnicgle
02-29-12, 06:23 AM
I just think its sad that?s its always the same gifts available, the same 4 items of clothes after they removed the nurses dress or the same cakes drinks etc :(
( i was sure that every time some new items came on the shop, or when you grew a level and unlocked new outfits you got a new item to give away )
same thing in other games when you get a new kind of food drinks or cake etc.
Why not change every week when you have the weekly update ???
and if you go by level items the higher levels can send exciting items to newer player etc...
So new is good old is boring :)