PDA

View Full Version : My rabbit should be complete

shietuazon
02-26-12, 08:33 PM
Hi.need some help. I already sent an email to teamlava but for sure, it will take a long time before they answer my concern.anyhoodles, this is the story. I bred my fuzzy rabbit yesterday afternoon, i waited 9hrs for it to be born. It was born. So they are now three. I bred again during the midnight and waited 9hrs. I woke up and notification said that my baby rabbit was born. I visited the game and 'tap to place' my baby rabbit. So there should be 4. But, there are only 3!!!! I hate it!!! I waited almost 20hrs tocomplete the set then that happened. Grr!!! What should i do? Help

kooky panda
02-26-12, 08:49 PM
Sometimes when you jump in the game before if fully catches up with the server(after being dormant for a while) out of sync issues can occur.
Every night before I go to bed I restart my device so in the morning all my games load up new.

When you first enter the game, do not try to buy, or place any animals, decorations. Go into your inventory or visit a neighbor first to allow your game to catch up with the servers.

Also if you are playing the regular pet game, delete that one and download the Valentine game from the app store. This game had some bug fixes included .

mingboo
03-06-12, 06:17 AM
Sometimes when you jump in the game before if fully catches up with the server(after being dormant for a while) out of sync issues can occur.
Every night before I go to bed I restart my device so in the morning all my games load up new.

When you first enter the game, do not try to buy, or place any animals, decorations. Go into your inventory or visit a neighbor first to allow your game to catch up with the servers.

Also if you are playing the regular pet game, delete that one and download the Valentine game from the app store. This game had some bug fixes included .

Hey, i think this could probably be the best piece of advise I have seem in a while!! This must be the reason why, sometimes, the order i placed in fashion disappear!! By the way, is it the reason way my coins is less than the amount that i had when I last left the game?