PDA

View Full Version : Do you think they've bugged restaurant story on purpose!!!

Unregistered
10-31-10, 12:00 PM
Just crossed my mind... they released Empire Story so soon after restaurant story.. and seems Empire story is just another glorified city story...Hmmmm ????... maybe they're hoping if everyone gets fed up with the bugs in RS.. they'll try ES....or is that just me being cynical...

Unregistered
10-31-10, 01:43 PM
I think they rush in developing their games to try to make more money for themselves (greedy) & not seem to care about their customers. So many bugs, crashes & not enough working updates for all of TL games. I did like all the Story games but this last one Restaurant Story is really frustrating. The magic chest is such a ripe off because u might be getting the same thing or something ugly that you don't even want. I don't even bother downloading the newest game called Empire Story another City Story like ripe off!

ID Ausil
10-31-10, 04:30 PM
... I think it sucks that the games we like get bugged! Since yesterday my restaurant haven't gone passed 209.000 coins even though each time I logged on it says I earned more coins, I should really have a lot more than 300.000 by now :-( what is it going on?

Also, why is the same food seating on the counter for 2 days straight?

Team Lava pls do let me know if this is how it is going to be and this is all that we should expect from RS... Because I'm not willing to do all that tapping and never get off the floor... I can't expand my restaurant or do anything really.... :-( my gems r going missing and I never spent any... My money is going missing when I clearly haven't spent any, it goes missing even when I haven't cooked anything at all... :-( seriously, WHAT IS GOING ON? Have I been hacked or something?

I haven't spent any real cash on this game, so I do understand if u tell me to just bugger off and don't bother playing.

Kind regards

Ausil

Unregistered
10-31-10, 05:04 PM
No, I highly doubt it's intentional. I know we're all frustrated. Me too. I know it's Halloween but no need to carried away with conspiracy theories.

It's a simple programming glitch. They changed a line of code in the update to fix a minor bug, and released the update without proper testing to ensure the code change wouldn't result in an unexpected effect with another part of the code. That's what is going on here.

Their mistake was not acknowledging their awareness when the issue first hit the forum yesterday. Yes it's Sunday, but one of them must have checked the forum at some point today.

Surely one of them could've said a thanks and we will get right on it Monday. But no. Silence. Now they've turned even their usual defenders and supporters off them. Their business may be lost due to this one crucial aspect for all business. Communication.

I'm done with r.s I think. Empire too as seems a knock off of city. I'll stick with farm and city, for now, but no more new 'stories' for me as the company now seems to have quality assurance issues.

Unregistered
10-31-10, 05:23 PM
well said, i totally agree with you.

No, I highly doubt it's intentional. I know we're all frustrated. Me too. I know it's Halloween but no need to carried away with conspiracy theories.

It's a simple programming glitch. They changed a line of code in the update to fix a minor bug, and released the update without proper testing to ensure the code change wouldn't result in an unexpected effect with another part of the code. That's what is going on here.

Their mistake was not acknowledging their awareness when the issue first hit the forum yesterday. Yes it's Sunday, but one of them must have checked the forum at some point today.

Surely one of them could've said a thanks and we will get right on it Monday. But no. Silence. Now they've turned even their usual defenders and supporters off them. Their business may be lost due to this one crucial aspect for all business. Communication.

I'm done with r.s I think. Empire too as seems a knock off of city. I'll stick with farm and city, for now, but no more new 'stories' for me as the company now seems to have quality assurance issues.

SweetHeartScene
11-01-10, 05:41 AM

Is there an alternative to RS with a different company? I love RS and don't want to stop playing but I'm sick of feeling like it's pointless.