PDA

View Full Version : A Suggestion For The Game!

TheRandomDude
02-26-12, 04:38 PM
Hello guys!
I was just thinking and this great idea popped in my head!!! I was wondering if any time soon Teamlava could add an "Edit" option where you go to this mode (kinda like edit mode but different) and pretty much see what everything would look like in your restaurant. I'll give you an example of a better explanation...

After you go into this "Mode" you can pretty much place anything in your restaurant just to see what it would look like, if u have for example 5M coins and have a new layout in mind you would be able to pretty much do the layout you want without it taking any money or gems from your account and when you exit this mode your restaurant will just go back to the way it was...

This option would enable players to get a view of items and see what they would like in their restaurant, and try different stuff without losing money/gems... I know you can do that already look at items one at a time but that "Tap to Buy" popup sometimes blocks more than half of the item.. What I'm talking about is placing unlimited stuff in your resto/bakery etc... Without it blocking the way just to see what it would look like and try new designs!!

Let me know what you think
-TheRandomDude

HyperNova1986
02-27-12, 12:31 AM
Even though i like the suggestion, Team Lava is not going to make it happen.
1) They will never spend their time creating this tool when they are not creating a confirmation button for gem items in first place
2) More features in the game, the better but you have to understand that these games are out to make money from. All companies who has made these type of games are out to make money. If a player doesnt make mistake using gems then they wont buy anymore gems from store. This suggestion will **** company's idea of making money. Dont get me wrong, as a player im totally with you on this suggestion as i made couple of mistakes by clicking multiple times accidently and used up gems.