PDA

View Full Version : Earning Gems

michv1030
02-26-12, 10:32 AM
Hi, I'm fairly new to this game and love it. I was told I never have to spend my own money purchasing gems, they would be earned automatically. I'm now on level 20/389,632 coins and have only earned 1 gem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much michv1030/level 20.

sourlicorice2
02-26-12, 10:40 AM
You get gems by mastering clothes. You can earn 2 free gems for each piece of clothing u make. I don't remember how many times u have to make each to get to level 4 mastery. You get a gem for level 2 and one for level 4.

cristinae115
02-26-12, 02:42 PM
You order a catalog approximately 10 times and get to level 1 and earn 2,000 coins. Then order that same clothing item like 15 or 20 more times and get to level 2 and earn 1 gem. Keep ordering the same catalog and get to level 3 and you will earn 4,000 coins. You earn one more gem when you keep ordering the same clothing item and get to level 4. It is the same for all clothing items in all catalogs. Hope this helps! You don't have to spend real money to have a beautiful shop and still have some nice gem pieces.

queentina3
02-26-12, 03:35 PM
I pulled this quote from a similar thread. This looks about right though, from what I could tell when I was mastering the short-time catalogs.

Haven't played Bakery Story, but from those numbers, mastering their items looks FAR easier than it is in Fashion Story. I've tried to keep count before (not easy) but the numbers for each level in FS seem to double. Here's what I've figured out:

Level 1: 15 items
Level 2: 30 items
Level 3: 60 items
Level 4: 120 items

So reaching level 4 takes forever! Especially for the catalogs that take many hours to order.

So far I've mastered every catalog that takes 3 hours or less. I've mastered only one 4 hour catalog (level three on all the others), no 6 hour catalogs (but I'm level 3 on all of them) one 8 hour catalog, and one 12 hour catalog. I haven't mastered any catalog that takes 16 hours or more to order. Working on them slowly, but new catalogs and new goals keep getting in the way! :p