PDA

View Full Version : Item with best Cost:XP ratio

Unregistered
10-31-10, 11:38 AM
I'm wondering if anybody has discovered what is the best item you can buy for your restaurant that yields the highest Cost-to-XP ratio. I'm not talking food here, obviously, I'm talking items and upgrades such as potted plants, tables, chairs, etc.

deadpix
10-31-10, 11:51 PM
I'm wondering if anybody has discovered what is the best item you can buy for your restaurant that yields the highest Cost-to-XP ratio. I'm not talking food here, obviously, I'm talking items and upgrades such as potted plants, tables, chairs, etc.

I hope you're not planning on relying on this to gain exp points as the exp points to coin ratio is pretty bad, its somewhere in the range of 50 points per 10,000 coins. I could easily put T-Bone steaks on 2 grills and in an hour, I'd gain 60 exp points for 600 coins and will even get to earn 1320 coins when all the steaks get eaten.

kooky panda
10-30-11, 08:14 AM
Please see this thread for a more up to date inventory list of foods. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-!!&p=140839&viewfull=1#post140839