PDA

View Full Version : Browsergame for Farm Story

TrymeZero
06-11-10, 06:33 AM
Hey all,

do you Guys want to have beneath the game for the IPhone a browsergame at the web which is playable for everybody from all over the world?

Please get your poll out!

Unregistered
06-11-10, 01:02 PM
Hey all,

do you Guys want to have beneath the game for the IPhone a browsergame at the web which is playable for everybody from all over the world?

Please get your poll out!

Now hopefully you mean that you want a browser version of the game, one that may be linked to the Iphone version (which would of course be super cool so I didnt have to use my phone while surfing at home).

TrymeZero
06-11-10, 01:47 PM
Right!

Furthermore I could tell you that I've got experience in managing such projects. In addition to this I'm a designer. But I've got just one problem. I have to get in connection with the developer-team from Farm Story because i have to ask them if they would agree with me and the idea of a browsergame.

I'm very hopeful that it would be accepted from the developers.

Mill
06-13-10, 08:31 PM
i second this opinion :)

nice idea!

Unregistered
06-15-10, 09:47 PM
I play on my iPad and I would appreciate regular browser access as well.
Not sure if developers are interested in this, but I can't imagine why not.
Makes good sense to me.

Unregistered
06-18-10, 09:06 AM
i know its for ipod ipad i phone users but i wish once u registered on your i pod etc... u could hook it to your computer to sometimes play n chat cuz we take such care of our farms that i would really like to be able to see them sometimes

TrymeZero
06-20-10, 08:50 AM
Thanks all for your opinions and the nice feedback ;)

After that nice poll-vote I've send an official message to the support of TeamLava. I hope they will agree with this nice idea and I hope we find a way to link the version of the web with the version of the iPhone and the iPad.

TrymeZero
07-13-10, 08:40 AM
I've got a bad message for all of you guys. Farm Story, especially TeamLava didn't agree with the idea of a browsergame for Farm Story.
So I'm now a bit dissapointed.