PDA

View Full Version : Dear developer please edit the droplet graphics

Unregistered
05-21-10, 08:50 PM
Every time I open my farm it is full of those HUGE water droplets. It spoils the the beautiful graphics of crops and trees. All I see is water. Please do something about it. I think the alternative could be the tiny little drop - visible but not distracting. Thank you!

Unregistered
05-21-10, 08:56 PM
I totally agree. Please get rid of the water drops. I can't even figure out how to water other peoples farms...very frustrating! Aarrrggg!

Unregistered
05-21-10, 09:35 PM
How do u change Storm8 ID

Unregistered
05-21-10, 09:45 PM
I don't like the the water drops I can't even see my crops! :(

supercow
05-21-10, 10:01 PM
I have forwarded this feedback to the developers for discussion as they plan the next release of Farm Story. Thank you all for helping to make this game as fun as possible!

Unregistered
05-24-10, 11:50 PM
The new water drops are smaller and lighter in color. It is fine on the dirt and the darker plants/trees but on some of the plants the are so light that they get lost and you can not see them. If given a choice I would pick the old ones.

Narly
05-25-10, 05:19 AM
LOL .. c'ant please evryone.

For one .. if I'm stuck with the dropplets ... I go with the small one so I still can admire my farm. But I'm still fan to the option to turn on/off the dropplet display.

Unregistered
05-25-10, 02:15 PM
The new droplets are MUCH better. Big enough to see but not big enough ruin the display. I do agree with the above post though. Would be a great idea to have a simple radio button to turn the droplet display on and off. Half the fun of this game is to see the pretty farm you've created and share it with others. Would be awesome to be able to turn that on and off. And of course this goes for when I'm visiting a neighbor's farm. Some people have really cool farms I'd like to admire but the droplets get in the way.

rofflecop
05-25-10, 05:34 PM
Hey guys. I submitted the feedback about being able to toggle the droplets to our developers; they're planning on discussing it soon. Keep the ideas coming =)

Smegma
05-26-10, 09:16 AM
How about....
In order to speed up the "search" for what needs watering, I propose the following:

When a farm needs water: All drops are BIG and dark blue. Like they were originally.

Once a farm has been maxed out: All drops revert to the current style, lighter & smaller.

Toggle on/off for showing drops is a great idea.

Fun little game so far dev's!

farmer Grud
05-26-10, 10:09 AM
How 'bout we keep all FEEDBACK talk in the Feedback section of this forum to avoid double postings on the same subject. There is already a very active thread on this subject here...

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35-Should-we-be-able-to-toggle-water-dropplets

LET THIS THREAD DIE