PDA

View Full Version : Cannot place Candy Heart Stove

rengirl1978
02-25-12, 10:35 PM
Hello :)

I cannot seem to obtain the Candy Heart Stove for the "Extra Cash" goal. I do have enough space for one more appliance. I am nearly level 24 and have almost 100,000 coins. I have tried getting it by clicking buy now within the goal itself, and I have also tried by clicking on the appliance category in the design tab. When I try to get it, this is the message it gives me, "Hooray! Build your own Candy Heart Stove from nuts and bolts! Complete it with help from your friends." Then I click OK and nothing happens. It doesn't let me tap and place or tap and drag the item into my restaurant. I have gotten the Chocolate Maker & the Smoker Pit, both of which required building. They showed up as a box or stuff until I gained the proper amount of gears, screws, motors, etc to build them. I have 2 basic stoves, one basic oven, one basic grill, a Chocolate Maker, and a Pit Smoker.

Name of restaurant is "Rhi's Diner". Thanks for the help!

nmishii
02-25-12, 10:39 PM
Tap near the top where you don't get the popup, then place it. It doesn't place when you get the popup.

rengirl1978
02-25-12, 11:00 PM
You are awesome! Thank you!

TheRandomDude
02-26-12, 01:24 PM
I'm glad it worked, keep in mind that any appliance that needs building will require for u to click a bit more to the left then usual... It's because of the hammer on the bottom right corner which seemed to be UR problem, just don't click on the hammer!