PDA

View Full Version : having to tap stars / coins to earn exp

hsquared
02-25-12, 02:40 PM
why did they keep this feature?! i remember when it came out months ago i HATED it! it was on restaurant story too, but its no longer on RS. why do they still have thos feature? its incredibly annoying when i'm trying to tip my neighbors quickly & i have to tap on each red star to get the tip! what is the point of this?! obviously i'm not going to not want my tip credit or my experience, why can't they just change it back to normal like on RS?

driftboutique
02-25-12, 02:49 PM
You don't have to actually tap the items. It will be added automatically. Not that I'm in favor of the bouncing stars and coins, but I thought it might save you some time and heartache to know thy're just for show :)

hsquared
02-25-12, 02:50 PM
no i know they automatically go in if you wait a bit, but it's so frustrating when i'm trying to cook a line of food & i keep tapping the stupid stars instead of the actual food. it's just an annoying feature i don't understand the point of

TheRandomDude
02-25-12, 03:43 PM
Even if h leave the Restaurant that u tipped without pressing in the red stars the red stars will automatically add to UR rating.

queentina3
02-25-12, 05:12 PM
no i know they automatically go in if you wait a bit, but it's so frustrating when i'm trying to cook a line of food & i keep tapping the stupid stars instead of the actual food. it's just an annoying feature i don't understand the point of

Ugh, I couldn't agree more. I love how my RS collects the bouncing stars. They really do get in the way when I'm cooking in BS and I hate it. :mad:

RoCrescendo
03-19-12, 01:20 PM
Why is it like that on some but not on others'? 2 of my friends don't have the bouncing stars on RS, but I do! I wish it would just auto-collect like theirs does... Smh... Why!!!!?? I also haven't received the gem sale that they have today either...

dexdine12
03-19-12, 02:32 PM
I have bouncing stars in RS and auto collect in BS. I have almost "instant finished" enough times in RS that I have learned to be VERY careful about trying to collect those too quickly. I like the auto collect in BS much better, except when it comes to the collectibles. I never seem to see the actual item "pop out". I just see the counter come down and supposedly add the item that supposedly popped out :)

trace35
03-20-12, 04:07 PM
Ugh, I couldn't agree more. I love how my RS collects the bouncing stars. They really do get in the way when I'm cooking in BS and I hate it. :mad:

Those of u who play zoo story 2 will know it is even more annoying in that game! Having hundreds of collects to press is time consuming enough without the coins and xt icons getting in the way!

trace35
03-20-12, 04:10 PM
Sorry typo I mean xp

jellybelly2001
03-20-12, 04:14 PM
Some people do and some don't I don't have to pick up stars is fs or bs or rs it is random

BrittneyBay
03-24-12, 07:54 PM
Yeah this is very annoying. My friend says she doesn't have to tap her stars when playing BS but I do, and we play on the same type of device. They just need to make it the same for everyone and have it collect them normally. Sometimes my stars get "stuck" where they won't move if I don't click them but it doesn't add them to my XP until I wait a few minutes, which is also annoying. The same thing happens while I tip my friends and one red star gets stuck and if I leave their bakery without waiting minutes to see it collect, it won't add it.