PDA

View Full Version : cheaper gems? furniture costing gems instead of dollars? (the orange tables and chair

Unregistered
10-31-10, 10:51 AM
I think it costs way too much to purchase gems to decorate the restaurant. If the gems cost less, i bet more people would be willing to purchase a few than charging at least $5!! And up to $100??? who pays that much!?

Also, I previously bought orange tables and chairs with coins, but now they cost gems. I don't think furniture should cost different currencies! How am I supposed to expand now? And some of my orange furniture is in storage, and now I can't get them out without gems...=(

i like the new furniture options though.

Unregistered
11-01-10, 06:20 PM
I'm having a problem to take the furniture back (from the storage), but don't have enough gems to place them back to the restaurant. What I should do to have my furniture back without buying gems?

Unregistered
11-01-10, 08:51 PM
I think it costs way too much to purchase gems to decorate the restaurant. If the gems cost less, i bet more people would be willing to purchase a few than charging at least $5!! And up to $100??? who pays that much!?

Also, I previously bought orange tables and chairs with coins, but now they cost gems. I don't think furniture should cost different currencies! How am I supposed to expand now? And some of my orange furniture is in storage, and now I can't get them out without gems...=(

i like the new furniture options though.

I completely agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually just emailed them telling them how frustrating it is!! Glad someone noticed the change! I was using the orange stools and when I expanded today I couldnt buy more because I don't have enough gems! :(

Unregistered
11-01-10, 09:30 PM
I completely agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually just emailed them telling them how frustrating it is!! Glad someone noticed the change! I was using the orange stools and when I expanded today I couldnt buy more because I don't have enough gems! :(

I have the same problem too! I bought orange stools with coins, now I dont have enough gems to buy more orange stools!

rakesh1401
12-29-10, 05:47 AM
Furniture Booths are an excellent choice for dining establishments.
They offer an ideal way to make the most of your space. Restaurant booth
seating can be arranged in many configurations to help you create the perfect
ambiance. Our restaurant booth options allow you to line walls with banquette-style
seating or create a more varied look with tables and chairs intermixed, which provides
many seating options. get best quality Restaurant furniture (http://www.restaurantfurniture.net/) from restaurantfurniture

Unregistered
01-09-11, 02:07 PM
Furniture Booths are an excellent choice for dining establishments.
They offer an ideal way to make the most of your space. Restaurant booth
seating can be arranged in many configurations to help you create the perfect
ambiance. Our restaurant booth options allow you to line walls with banquette-style
seating or create a more varied look with tables and chairs intermixed, which provides
many seating options. get best quality Restaurant furniture (http://www.restaurantfurniture.net/) from restaurantfurniture

Sounds lovely, but how do i place it in game?