PDA

View Full Version : These Are The 4 Most Wanted Things In Restaurant Story or any TL game

TheRandomDude
02-25-12, 09:24 AM
Hi guys I WANT EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS POLL!
These are the 3 most wanted things in Restaurant story or any TL game!
These aren't really in order...

1 : A Block Button! There are many annoying and rude spammers/stalkers in Restaurant story! Many people have been being rude on my wall and just continuously spamming! Please, add a block button to get rid of these people! (the block button should disable them from coming to UR restaurant and writin on UR wall)

2 : Gem Confirmation Button! Many people just scroll to the right when they accidentally hit a little bit to the left and BAM! Hit a mystery box and lose 24 gems... This would be avoided if there was a little pop-up saying : Are you sure u want to make this purchase? And an option for yes and no!

3 : Getting Rid Of Pending Friend Requests : let there be an option to delete those annoying friend requests that have been pending for months!

4 : Android Parity! Let all the Android users get everything IOS users get! I don't understand why Teamlava thinks IOS users are more important the Android ones! vote for this if u think u should have the privileges and perks That IOS users have!

Give me UR feedback below and Plz Plz Plz, don't forget to participate in the poll!

MW3Champ
02-25-12, 09:32 AM
I'd like to see Android Parity and a Gem Confirmation Button! Though we can only vote once, I prioritize Android Parity cuz it bugs me that we get things MONTHS after IOS users get them...

bigbaker0321
02-25-12, 09:34 AM
It's obvious! I hate gem traps and several of them snuck gems out of my account! With the Gem Confirmation Button, those won't ever happen for any Teamlava game! So I choose Gem Confirmation Button.

TheRandomDude
02-25-12, 09:58 AM
It's obvious! I hate gem traps and several of them snuck gems out of my account! With the Gem Confirmation Button, those won't ever happen for any Teamlava game! So I choose Gem Confirmation Button.

I voted for gem confirmation button to :)

Rachael98
02-25-12, 10:44 AM
All of them; I used a random number generator and it chose 2, so I voted Block, but these are all essential things, especially Droid parity (although I'd personally rather have an On-Off for gem purchases than a popup - imagine re-tiling, or something like that!).

sourlicorice2
02-26-12, 08:27 AM
Wish I could have voted for more than one as I want a gem confirmation button and for my android nbrs android parity.

ariesblu
02-26-12, 01:20 PM
All of these are important, but Android parity tops the list for me.

pops1972
02-26-12, 01:30 PM
This is an extremely difficult question for me. I'm just happy to have internet even if it is android. You ask a difficult question.

sunnyDreams
02-26-12, 01:30 PM
All of these are very important! I really want gem conformation so I can buy extra gem and not worry about losing them. But I voted for parity. That's the one that puts a dark cloud over all the fun iOS stuff and is so unfair when you are playing on android.

Rachael98
02-26-12, 02:08 PM
But I voted for parity. That's the one that puts a dark cloud over all the fun iOS stuff and is so unfair when you are playing on android.

Yes...that's another concern for parity for iOS Forum users (I presume that most iOS players in-game would be oblivious to it).

sunnyDreams
02-26-12, 03:49 PM
If you have friends who play, neighbors on the game, or come to the forum for answers or to see new content, you can't remain oblivious. I would like all of us to get equal content.

nmishii
02-26-12, 05:41 PM
I don't think anyone should be surprised that I voted for Android Parity.

pinkster73
02-26-12, 05:43 PM
I don't think anyone should be surprised that I voted for Android Parity.

I'm shocked! And I shock you because I did too!

viviansmo
02-26-12, 07:13 PM
Android Parity, definitely. Although Gem Confirmation is a pretty close second.

RealFarmer1222
02-26-12, 10:03 PM
Since I can't even buy gems in restuart story (and have learned where MOST of the gem traps are), I too voted for Android parity.

Does that mean everyone gets to be like Data:rolleyes:

oriambre
02-26-12, 10:07 PM
Pol for android parity with the same IOS

quentinsmommy
02-27-12, 11:56 AM
Please please please please please a gem confirmation button!!!!

TAB127
02-27-12, 02:49 PM
Definitely the gem confirmation button! This has happened to me twice.

trinityblaze
02-27-12, 04:15 PM
For selfish reasons, the gem confirmation sounds great. However, I really do feel that Androids should have parity with IOS users. Everyone should be able to play the goals. TL does seem to be pretty fair. They have listened to the complaints on the Christmas goals requiring gems and did not incorporate that for V Day goals. The listened to the complaints about the price change and fixed that. Hopefully, this will be the next wish they grant!!! ;)

klaatoo
02-28-12, 05:11 AM
I cannot vote for just one issue, I say we need them ALL please.

TheRandomDude
02-29-12, 07:26 AM
All of them; I used a random number generator and it chose 2, so I voted Block, but these are all essential things, especially Droid parity (although I'd personally rather have an On-Off for gem purchases than a popup - imagine re-tiling, or something like that!).

Lol why do u keep bringing up your re-tiling situation in many Confirmation Button threads?

pinkster73
02-29-12, 10:29 AM
Lol why do u keep bringing up your re-tiling situation in many Confirmation Button threads?

The point he's making is if there was a confirmation button you would have to confirm many times if you did something like re tile your place.

TheRandomDude
02-29-12, 02:58 PM
The point he's making is if there was a confirmation button you would have to confirm many times if you did something like re tile your place.

Oh ok..

pinkster73
02-29-12, 03:00 PM
Oh ok..

I'd like to add a disclaimer that I don't agree with his point though :p

TheRandomDude
02-29-12, 03:01 PM

Rofl.. I don't really know a person that would re-tile more than 15 tiles using gems though at the same time. ...

nmishii
02-29-12, 03:06 PM

Whenever the confirmation for gem flooring / wallpaper comes up, its mentioned that that is not necessary since there are already enough taps to know what you're doing. And that the confirmation button need not be an all or nothing button, its mainly wanted to prevent people from wasting gems on big ticket items.

I'm sure people have read that rationale many times, and it doesn't need to be brought up over and over.

queentina3
02-29-12, 03:12 PM
I would tap a hundred times when placing tile/flooring, as long as we have a confirmation button. Those that don't like it, well just remember that when you lose 50+ gems because all your food was cooked instantly by NOT having one. :p

TheRandomDude
02-29-12, 04:23 PM
Whenever the confirmation for gem flooring / wallpaper comes up, its mentioned that that is not necessary since there are already enough taps to know what you're doing. And that the confirmation button need not be an all or nothing button, its mainly wanted to prevent people from wasting gems on big ticket items.

I'm sure people have read that rationale many times, and it doesn't need to be brought up over and over.

Ya, most people want the gem confirmation button for things like cook instantly or a mystery box... Those kind of stuff u won't need to tap twice.