PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Customers At Once!

jkcake
02-25-12, 06:49 AM
Help since yesterday I've been getting 20 or more customers at once all of a sudden. I can't keep up they eat all the food in 5 to 10 minutes, it's like the game went into hyer drive. I'm using an IPad 2 and only started playing this past Monday, but this is crazy I'm currently at level 19. In the am the game was it's normal pace and in the afternoon when I logged on it was NUTS!!!!! HELP PLEASE any ideas.

kooky panda
02-25-12, 09:31 AM
Try moving your table/chairs far away from your door and hostess table. You can also create long paths for them to take to get to the tables, this will make your customers take longer to sit down , eat and leave.
This may slow up your sales some.

queentina3
02-25-12, 10:26 AM
You can also limit the number of chairs/tables you have, it will lower your customer rating, but since that only brings in more customers, you may not be too bothered by that. :)

RealFarmer1222
02-25-12, 02:44 PM
This seems to be the trick in restuart story....I've been cooking some of the longer recipes, and have trouble keeping food on the table. But when I have 3 or 4 dishes out, the place gets so crowed, people don't have a place to sit and storm out, dropping my popularity. It's a balancing acr.

queentina3
02-25-12, 05:10 PM
This seems to be the trick in restuart story....I've been cooking some of the longer recipes, and have trouble keeping food on the table. But when I have 3 or 4 dishes out, the place gets so crowed, people don't have a place to sit and storm out, dropping my popularity. It's a balancing acr.

I had to do that multiple times already, and even once while doing the goals, as my food was flying off the tables. Well, all the food but those Burritos, those will probably linger for months. LOL

RealFarmer1222
02-25-12, 09:32 PM
I think have seating for 21 in my place. Pepperoni Pizza, Fish n Chips, burritos, and waffles all got gobbled up in couple hours.