PDA

View Full Version : Love this game but Android players get short end of stick.....

AL13N
02-25-12, 12:32 AM
1. Wife and I enjoy our Restaurant and Bakery.

But why is it that the Android lacks so far behind when getting the new appliances or food items?

I have an android and many friends have Iphones. They have a parts counter and know exactly how many parts they have in "storage" is the best way to put it so they know when they can build the appliance they want and need.

2. Why is it that Iphone players get the different food choices. I haven't been able to make heart shaped pancakes but see people with much lower players making them. I ask what kind of phone and they all say Iphone.

Please Give Android players same treatment.

Also why is it that we can only get 20 gifts and 20 requested parts a day?!?!? I have 240+ friends and never get what I want requested. They also say they don't get my request until hours some time days after I requested them.

AL13N
02-25-12, 01:04 AM
looking at the list I never was able to make the chocolate pretzels or apple cider.

fecsuper
02-25-12, 06:13 AM
I am on android phone.

Gift Inventory is a must. Is urgent we have it, please.

20 gift / 20 request gifts : what I do, is I only accept those gifts that I want to receive, I put DECLINE to any gift, that I am NOT interested, and it will be replaced by another gift from another player. So always receive 20 gifts per day, only which I want. when you decline a gift, the sender do not notice it.

And of course Androids players, want to have the same treatment as Iphone, players.