PDA

View Full Version : How can I log to my storm 8 account?

punkis
02-24-12, 04:36 PM
Hellow,
I already have a storm 8 acount with a wounderful restaurant but now I have a new iphone and I want to keep playing with that resto. How, in a new device, can I log in the game to my storm 8 account and keep playing my old resto?
Tnx pleaz

Rachael98
02-24-12, 04:39 PM
Simply click here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device)...then do that stuff:).

nmishii
02-24-12, 04:40 PM
You have to transfer your game to your new device:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

punkis
02-24-12, 04:44 PM
This device is iPhone and the old is iPad . Can I play with this account on both devices? Or I have to choose one?

kooky panda
02-24-12, 04:55 PM
This device is iPhone and the old is iPad . Can I play with this account on both devices? Or I have to choose one?

You will have to choose one. You cannot log in and out of the games.

TheRandomDude
02-25-12, 09:47 AM
That's easy! Download any Storm8 game! NOT TEAMLAVA! Storm8... Something like world war... After u download the game u can go to home (in the game) and there will be an option to log in.... There will be 2 options (click on the one that says "transfer old account to new device") then it will ask for UR Id And Password... After u write that it will log u in to all UR Teamlava games and u can go to UR restaurant story and play in the old account! U can only do this if u have not yet started a new account on restaurant story on the new iPhone, if u Already did email Support@teamlava.com and they will manually transfer UR account!

lg1700
08-27-12, 06:26 PM
My Husband android phone was stolen and he had to get a new device. How can he transfer his old account to his replacement android phone?? Please help!!! He dosent want to start a new game because he worked so hard on the one he already had..Please help!!!

greygull
08-27-12, 07:07 PM
My Husband android phone was stolen and he had to get a new device. How can he transfer his old account to his replacement android phone?? Please help!!! He dosent want to start a new game because he worked so hard on the one he already had..Please help!!!

Email support@teamlava.com Give them his old ID and what happened. They'll be able to walk you through it. Just make sure you download all the games he was playing previously.