PDA

View Full Version : Can I have 19 or 20 appliances out cooking?

piggiful
02-24-12, 09:12 AM
If I spent 24 gems unlocking an additional applicance, can I have 19 grills out?
If I spent 48 gems, can I work all 20 grills?
Thanks

queentina3
02-24-12, 09:13 AM
Yes, once you unlock an appliace slot it will always be unlocked to you. Your appliance spot needs to be closed, then spend the gem and put whatever you want on the floor. This will lock the appliance spot again, then spend gems again to unlock it again, and etc.......

piggiful
02-24-12, 09:26 AM
ah so I can keep spending more gems to unlock more spots.......time to buy more gems;)

piggiful
02-24-12, 09:30 AM
Yes, once you unlock an appliace slot it will always be unlocked to you. Your appliance spot needs to be closed, then spend the gem and put whatever you want on the floor. This will lock the appliance spot again, then spend gems again to unlock it again, and etc.......

I just noticed your response in the other thread. Is there a reason why you only do that in BS and not RS?

queentina3
02-24-12, 09:32 AM
I just noticed your response in the other thread. Is there a reason why you only do that in BS and not RS?

Because I can't buy a huge boatload of gems like I did in BS. When I purchased them it was back in December and my husband has since shut me off from buying them. I actually did buy the 19.99 package the other day for Farm and told him to "shut it", but I doubt I'd get away with doing that for RS, YET. hahahhaha

piggiful
02-24-12, 09:35 AM
Because I can't buy a huge boatload of gems like I did in BS. When I purchased them it was back in December and my husband has since shut me off from buying them. I actually did buy the 19.99 package the other day for Farm and told him to "shut it", but I doubt I'd get away with doing that for RS, YET. hahahhaha

Sorry to hear that, girl;) You can't buy it without him knowing? I'm sure you can work out a barter system:-D

queentina3
02-24-12, 03:08 PM
Sorry to hear that, girl;) You can't buy it without him knowing? I'm sure you can work out a barter system:-D

Actually I just went and got some. I'm going to have to grab that CC bill right when it comes in, pay it, and file it, all before he notices. I'll just say "oops, I couldn't resist, sorry honey".