PDA

View Full Version : How to earn gems?

Unregistered
10-31-10, 09:50 AM
I'm pretty sure that I managed to earn them before by levelling up on recipes, but now - nothing doing. Did they change how you can earn gems or is it perhaps only on a specific level that you can earn them (from level 1 to level 2 on omelettes, for example)?

Unregistered
11-03-10, 08:10 AM
I'm pretty sure it's only on a specific level (maybe from level 2 to 3?) Would be SUPER if we could earn 1 gem at level 2, 2 gems at level 3 and 3 gems at level 4. At least then we could actually acquire some gems

Unregistered
11-04-10, 09:46 AM
would be nice if we could...i'm not saying anything crazy...make it hard and for those who want a challenge out of the game...like it is to make money and for those who want to skip the challenge and just enjoy the game more can buy the gems....

i wish i had tons of money to just spend on gems and coins...=( but i just dont.

please make earning gems possible

Unregistered
11-04-10, 09:48 AM
Hey guys, there already seems to be a thriving thread on this in the Feedback forum: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2611-The-Problem-with-Gems.

Feel free to contribute your opinions! :)

Unregistered
11-04-10, 08:45 PM
I know when we level up our cooking s****s we are rewarded with either coins or 1 gem. What happens after level 4? Does it mean there are no other ways we can earn gems apart from using real money to buy them?

Unregistered
11-05-10, 09:30 AM
I know when we level up our cooking s****s we are rewarded with either coins or 1 gem. What happens after level 4? Does it mean there are no other ways we can earn gems apart from using real money to buy them?

As far as I know you can only earn one gem per recipe when you master level 2 on the dish.