PDA

View Full Version : are Requst & Gift limited? how many are they per day?

Fifi0223
02-23-12, 08:58 PM
I can't get any permit from Nbrs even they keep sending me? did I made too many Requsts? what can I do now? system didn't answer me yet... pls anyone Help!

kooky panda
02-23-12, 09:03 PM
So you clicked on your expansion and requested the permits from your neighbors right?

If so make sure you are playing on the Pet Valentine game. It is in the app store.

Fifi0223
02-24-12, 12:28 AM
Yes,but I don't understand...should I update the version of pet Valentine ?
Maybe I ask the wrong question, I mean how many request I should made a day? If I request 100 nbrs and they all respond, will I get in trouble? Will I have to received everyone day by day until I take all of them? I request lots other thing before I need permit to expansion, is it that reason to stop me to get permit from friends later?

kooky panda
02-24-12, 06:10 AM
You can request as many as you want, but you will only be able to receive 20 items per day. If you had requested other items days before, sometimes players will not send back your request for everyday, so if they skip a day, they may send you something you had requested days before. If they send it it will take one your 20 slots for the day.
When I need an item, I usually just send to handful of neighbors not all neighbors .
So If I need like 10 permits, I will send out to around 20 neighbors. Then later in the day I may request a couple more.