PDA

View Full Version : My shop won't open?

stkmw02
02-23-12, 07:28 PM
When I click the app, it shakes but doesn't open... I just bought a lot gems and a afraid now I can't use them! What do I do?

stkmw02
02-23-12, 07:35 PM
I downloaded the valentine app and now I can get in... Why can't I use the original?

kooky panda
02-23-12, 09:00 PM
The valentine version has some back-end bug fixes included.

TheRandomDude
02-26-12, 11:47 AM
Pretty much what kooky said, The Valentines Version is the more up to date version, soon the regular one will be but for now, play on the valentine version!

stkmw02
02-26-12, 06:26 PM
And now neither the Valentines or the regular will open... I wouldn't mind so much, but I've spent a lot of real money on the gems for this stuff, and then I can't access the game and I have to pay MORE gems to rescue the sick animals. I'm deleting all my other Apps from TeamLava so I don't feel compelling to give them any more money.

When will this problem be fixed so I can play again? Is there some way I can get around it?

stkmw02
02-26-12, 06:29 PM
I deleted the original game and re-added it... then I deleted the Valentines one and re-added it... so now it works again. Is this something I'm going to have to do all the time? If so, does TeamLava offer refunds for purchased gems? Because I'm a very dissatisfied costumer.

queentina3
02-26-12, 06:32 PM
You should try having only 1 version downloaded to your device and playing only on that version. I know other TL games in the past have had issues if you have more than the current version downloaded. I hope that helps.

kooky panda
02-26-12, 09:05 PM
I agree with queen. Delete the regular version and only play the valentine version for now.