PDA

View Full Version : Clearing a Rack?

laVirtualCloset
02-23-12, 05:55 PM
Once you've placed articles of clothing, what happens if you select the option to clear the rack? Do you immediately get the total value of the sale as advertised in the catalog or do you lose it?

janibany
02-23-12, 06:12 PM
You lose everything, no money.

laVirtualCloset
02-23-12, 08:47 PM
Okay, thanks . . . why is this feature necessary when storing an item accomplishes the same thing (rhetorical comment only).

I'm no longer feeling a lot of the merchandise in my store and would like to be rid of it. Unfortunately, I'm too cheap to just "throw" it away even if its not "real" money. And of course I stocked up heavily while trying to master some items so I'm busy trying to find the least populated racks and tables in hopes that they'll sell out over the next 1 - 2 days. I want to have my cake and eat it too!

Zee_Zatara
02-23-12, 09:59 PM
Of course it is totally up to you whether you want to clear racks or not. I personally never do and always let the items sell out. I'd rather save up as much coins as possible for expansion if I need more space. And I've found there are always creative ways of fitting more items into my store.

driftboutique
02-23-12, 10:10 PM
I clear racks regularly, but for me the most important thing is how my store looks. I've still managed to accrue more coins than I could ever spend :rolleyes: