PDA

View Full Version : What's past lvl 35?

saintlover
02-23-12, 01:12 PM
I am halfway through level 34, closing in on lvl 35. I still have a LONG way to go gathering up coins to finish expanding and buying the last few level animals that have come out and breeding, upgrading, collections and such. But I was wondering if there was anything more beyond lvl 35? If not, hopefully TL has plans to expand. I'm quite addicted and at the moment this is my fave game.

jemmamarxclose
02-23-12, 03:40 PM
I was wondering the same. I've reached lvl 35, but my paws no longer seem to be accumulating towards a next lvl and none of my neighbours have gone beyond 35. Where to from here?

cakeandpie
02-23-12, 04:29 PM
A few weeks ago they went from 30 being the last level to adding 5 more. Perhaps we will find out some week after the update that we're suddenly at a higher level. Our xp are still accumulating even if our bars are not moving. I don't mind too much that I am not progressing up higher levels, because I still have a LOT to do between expansion, breeding, and upgrading. Just wish some of the things (sloth, jackrabbit, expansions) weren't so extremely expensive, and that breed and expansion times weren't so long.