PDA

View Full Version : gems for each level

Unregistered
06-11-10, 06:30 AM
hi ,
i have noticed that sometimes when i get to a new level , i sometimes do not receive any new items to purchase .
and it gets have dishearting after a lot of effort to get to this new level,nothing is gained.
please could you give us a gem ,instead of nothing .
please please

Hawk 8
06-12-10, 03:20 PM
I dont know if they will give us a gem but there should be something new everytime you get to a new level sort of as a reward. It could be a new crop, animal, decoration, landscape, ect.

Unregistered
06-13-10, 02:11 AM
I also hope that they will give us one gem as a reward when we get to another level. I know that some people believe that buying gems is a way to support developers, but buying gems is the only way to get gems.....it's....

I hope we can exchange our coins for gems in the future. For example, 1 gem = 10,000 coins!! Just an idea.

Unregistered
06-15-10, 09:24 PM
The only way they make money or get people to download the new games is to give gems. They won't give em away for fake money when they can get real money. Just work harder.

It does really bite though that some items are gems only. That really is wrong. But that is the way all free versions of every game are. No matter what. When this free version gets boring just download another one. there is hundreds so why ever pay a dime?

Unregistered
06-16-10, 07:49 AM
It really has to be something to get when we reach a new level otherwise people gets bore,
what's the point?
New things to add in a new level, more expantion,other plants...