PDA

View Full Version : bugs : part gift and goal not present (android)

oriambre
02-23-12, 09:51 AM
Hi,

On my device (android) in my gift only the food appear, not part of machine elememt and i don't have goal

I have reinstalled the app on the device and restart them , same problems

Have you an issue ?

Thanx

Oriambre

nmishii
02-23-12, 09:57 AM
Androids don't have the ability to see how many parts we have like iOS players have been able to do since last September.

Androids don't have the goals that iOS players have had since last December.

TeamLava keeps the Android devices behind the iOS devices on purpose.

oriambre
02-26-12, 03:26 AM
Hi,

Today more of smartphone run as android it's non sense from the team lava developement who penalize the users

Pliz feedback a thread or informations on the soon udate for android user's

Thx

Regards,

Oriambre

TheRandomDude
02-26-12, 11:22 AM
Hi,

Today more of smartphone run as android it's non sense from the team lava developement who penalize the users

Pliz feedback a thread or informations on the soon udate for android user's

Thx

Regards,

Oriambre

I have made a thread bout the most wanted thing in restaurant story, one of them include Abdroid Parity (that means android users prioritized like IOS users)... Check it out and VOTE IN THE POLL of what u think!

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?24977-These-Are-The-4-Most-Wanted-Things-In-Restaurant-Story-or-any-TL-game

TheRandomDude
02-26-12, 11:22 AM
I meant Android Parity***

oriambre
02-26-12, 10:09 PM
Thx the therandomDude :-)

I have post and pol on the thread , since switch from my new device on android , i'm penalized on the game for the level up .

Regards

oriambre
03-03-12, 05:53 PM
Hi everyone,

This is not normal to have a different game between IOS and android, android users are penalized with missing functions in the IOS version:

- No Goals
- The machine parts are not visible
- Various Bugs: Problem avateur man / woman

This results, not goals scored, the game is much harder on android on iphone (especially because of the lack of goals)

Teamlava and offers no proposal to fix this?

And the cost of gems is the same for both types of device on android, actually it's my restaurant "lite"

Someone there had a return of develloppeurs teamlava versions of parity?

P.S : Android

thx

Oriambre